It Makes No Sense!

Selfies with a pimp or a turd in the commode in the background.
How are we forgetting:

"New Number!" I've had like three phone numbers in my entire life, including the one my mom made me remember in kindergarten. I know a rewarding career in backpage trick turning isn't exactly conducive to having your shit together, but come on....
"Come see why I'm the finest queen in town!"

(As opposed to being the ugliest queen in town??.. Wait! There's more than one queen in our town??! Never mind, we are in America, there's no queen here! )
"Come see why I'm the finest queen in town!"

(As opposed to being the ugliest queen in town??.. Wait! There's more than one queen in our town??! Never mind, we are in America, there's no queen here! ) Originally Posted by Gemma34
that depends on how many of the gay fellas you ask!
  • Old-T
  • 05-03-2016, 08:57 PM
right and just because someone thinks Ice cream is for dessert and carrots/broccoli are vegetables arent DOES not make it so!
OMG what's wrong with you!

right, that is what you are saying, right?
or

just because YOU think a Snickers bar is dessert and aspirin is not, DOES not make it so!
GRRRRR

something like that, right?

yeah, I know different stuff floats different boats, but so?
That pic is still true, for that very reason

yeah I know some say rebel wilson hot and Michelle Jenneke is GROSS
but those people are in such a minority, they dont matter, least not to me.

same as anyone who has said,
"you cannot joke about BLANK"

I drifted off there, what was upsettin you again? Originally Posted by johnnyretard
You seem to "drift off" quite often. But don't worry, there is a subculture of machismo minded insulting posters on here and I am sure you will find some like (closed)minded minded comrades.

Party on dude.
You seem to "drift off" quite often. But don't worry, there is a subculture of machismo minded insulting posters on here and I am sure you will find some like (closed)minded minded comrades.

Party on dude.
Originally Posted by Old-T
subculture?
you mean modern culture, right?
whats "closed" minded about liking my women fit and healthy?

you like seafood? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR (Closed) mind?

that' what you sound like.
I like my women fit and not fat...OMG...we all have preferences, just because mind corealate with health, well, that's icing on the cake
boy scout badge denied. u r either utr(respect) or .....
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2016, 05:33 AM
subculture?
you mean modern culture, right?
whats "closed" minded about liking my women fit and healthy?

you like seafood? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR (Closed) mind?

that' what you sound like.
I like my women fit and not fat...OMG...we all have preferences, just because mind corealate with health, well, that's icing on the cake Originally Posted by johnnyretard
Of course liking women of the size, color, hair length, or personality that you prefer is not closed minded. Gratuitously expressing those "preferences" by insulting people who do not fit your preferred group (or who have preferences that differ from yours) is closed minded.

But I suspect you are quite aware of the difference, you just chose not to acknowledge it. That is what makes you part of the subculture within the membership here.
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2016, 05:38 AM
boy scout badge denied. u r either utr(respect) or ..... Originally Posted by Dochook29
Assuming that was pointed in my direction since it directly followed my post, I will chortle in your general direction. Even that is probably more acknowledgement than it deserves, but I am a kindly fellow.

(Never was a boy scout, so missing out on your badge doesn't bother me.)
right and just because someone thinks Ice cream is for dessert and carrots/broccoli are vegetables arent DOES not make it so!
OMG what's wrong with you!

right, that is what you are saying, right?
or

just because YOU think a Snickers bar is dessert and aspirin is not, DOES not make it so!
GRRRRR

something like that, right?

yeah, I know different stuff floats different boats, but so?
That pic is still true, for that very reason

yeah I know some say rebel wilson hot and Michelle Jenneke is GROSS
but those people are in such a minority, they dont matter, least not to me.

same as anyone who has said,
"you cannot joke about BLANK"

I drifted off there, what was upsettin you again? Originally Posted by johnnyretard
Hi BCPL
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2016, 06:43 AM
Hi BCPL Originally Posted by dirty dog

There are certainly similarities....
"Trucker friendly". Nothing says classy like doing a guy in his long haul rig. Originally Posted by mojoworkin

LOL DITTO!! There are MANY ads on bp in Springfield that satate that!

Also when they call themselves "stallions"!!! Shouldn't it be "fillly"???

Also when they call themselves "stallions"!!! Shouldn't it be "fillly"???
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Me stallion, you fine sleek filly!
It would seem I am closed minded. ONLY real preference or condition I really have is NASTY! That in itself is hard to find!!

Whether model or skank, tall or short, fat or skinny, dumb or genius, bible thumper or biker babe, ONLY thing that matters is NASTY!!

" Back by popular demand." (Yet nobody responded to her feeler threAd the week before...)