2017 Dipshit of the year poll

I think BUTTPLUG’S Gallery of shaved male genitals made Gey Rey’s pants shrink.

Which one’s your favorite, Gey Rey? And why?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice try, AGAIN, at transeferrence, MR. DOTY 5 yes % TIMES !!!! BUT, Professor CUM GUZZLER, all of those dicks must be the one's that" got away and now YOU are upset over it ! Mebbe time for YOU to revamp YOUR " business model " ! Don't take the lack of DICK coming through YOU Gloryholes out on ME ! Mebbe a sleeve in YOUR ass ? Talk to a FAG plastic surgion / protoligist and take his " services out in " trade" ! YOU have ALWAYS been " down " for getting glazed like a donut, being made " air tight " and are recognized as the " Bukakke Guru " of Austin and Central Texas ! Mebbe some of those FAG buddies will contribute to YOU expanding YOUR operation ( instead "contributing " of YOUR lips and ass ! ) and contribute some cash for MORE franchises ! YOU can use the FACT that YOU are a 5 TIME !!! DOTY here on ECCIE as a " selling point " !!!!
Nice try, AGAIN, at transeferrence, MR. DOTY 5 yes % TIMES !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's doing very well in the poll. I guess he doesn't need my vote.

I just noticed that SissyLips has passed Speedo in the back stretch, but Speedo is still "neck in neck" with WTF for 3rd place! Despicables to the bitter end!
Isn't it rather strange that the poll only includes individuals who are left of center? We all know that polls can be biased based on how they are set up, but the idiot who constructed this poll should be commended for showing us all how not to set up a poll. Unless the objective of the poll is to get the answer that you want. And that is obviously the case. Good work!!
AssUp needs to campaign more. SissyLips is closing on him.

SissyLips recent thread in Houston Co-Ed may put him in the lead!

AssUp ... you just aren't working hard enough. (Probably poor word choice!)

Now he'll get distracted.
Isn't it rather strange that the poll only includes individuals who are left of center? We all know that polls can be biased based on how they are set up, but the idiot who constructed this poll should be commended for showing us all how not to set up a poll. Unless the objective of the poll is to get the answer that you want. And that is obviously the case. Good work!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Start your own poll Dipshit.
Isn't it rather strange that the poll only includes individuals who are left of center? We all know that polls can be biased based on how they are set up, but the idiot who constructed this poll should be commended for showing us all how not to set up a poll. Unless the objective of the poll is to get the answer that you want. And that is obviously the case. Good work!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Not strange at all.

These idiots aren’t smart enough to run a square game and still get the results they want.

But we do have a new BONE COLLECTOR in town!
Start your own poll Dipshit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You beat me to it.
He always appoints himself to the front of the class ...

.... so no need for one.

He always appoints himself to the front of the class ...

.... so no need for one.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Really? What evidence do you have of that?

Probably another of your LIES!

Take the poll for what it's worth, which is nothing. I'm not going to start a new poll which will also be worth nothing. Jackass.
Not strange at all.

These idiots aren’t smart enough to run a square game and still get the results they want.

But we do have a new BONE COLLECTOR in town! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Couldn't agree more. They're all patting themselves on the back for not getting any votes.
AssUp picked up a bit. He's keeping a comfortable lead on SissyLips!

Good Job AssUp ... Keep the ThreAds going for your campaign.
AssUp picked up a bit. He's keeping a comfortable lead on SissyLips!

Good Job AssUp ... Keep the ThreAds going for your campaign. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Congratulations, LLiarMan!

You're the ONLY bipartisan selection as DOTY!

Unanimous!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!
If you don't like this poll, start your own.

then maybe we can have an overall dipshit poll between the winner of the 2 polls.