One reason providers should screen

Annie my dear we never STFU about being black because no matter where we go in society it racism and discrimination always rears its ugly head. When I first started hobbying back in 2010, the last thing I thought I would run into was racism in this industry. I thought everyone would be here to have fun, fuck, and make money. How naive I was! Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
Lot's of truth in this Chris Rock quote.
Thank you for posting this...Also to Add..

Having a Eccie profile alone these days isn’t enough especially if you have no reviews written. Not saying reviews are the All access pass but look at it from this view. occasionally you’ll get a few bad apple providers on Eccie. It works both ways same goes for Eccie clients.

And Rapist come in all colors, genders and Ages. Originally Posted by Lia88
These fuckwaffles probably have different handles on eccie, oh2, and P411. It just depends on which one they decide to use.
Annie my dear we never STFU about being black because no matter where we go in society it racism and discrimination always rears its ugly head. When I first started hobbying back in 2010, the last thing I thought I would run into was racism in this industry. I thought everyone would be here to have fun, fuck, and make money. How naive I was! Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
And when the hell did ANY of it matter here...
As i recall you sir won our raffle??
Lol

And im not worked up darling..
Youd know it if i was..

Sheesh.
This board is so debbie downer these days..

J.s
Xxoo annie
These fuckwaffles probably have different handles on eccie, oh2, and P411. It just depends on which one they decide to use. Originally Posted by pyramider
I dont.. j.s
Girl Go drink a beer or something lol
Gotta loosen up a bit. Originally Posted by Lia88

And when the hell did ANY of it matter here...
As i recall you sir won our raffle??
Lol

And im not worked up darling..
Youd know it if i was..

Sheesh.
This board is so debbie downer these days..

J.s
Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Maybe not with you Annie but unfortunately many still carry it into the industry. THANKFULLY, you don't. As I said I was naive to think it wouldn't rear it's ugly head here. If more had your attitude it wouldn't matter but I guess since its a part of regular society, its to be expected.