Mod Tour?

Or all three could come to Nashville and we could get them Double Jones'd!

Three mods, two Joneses and lots of hot, wild sex. We might just create enough sin and debauchery to throw Nashville back into it's former glory!
I'm quite certain we'd be permanently banned from that hotel.
It'd be worth it, though!
Abbey,

I'm flattered that I'm on your list. Come and get me Originally Posted by geniusman
So February?
I wanna go to Austin! Let's carpool. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
It is a great town. Eccie is huge there. I had a different screen name when i was there a couple years ago but i had a ton of hobby fun. I miss the area, and parts of me (well really one part) REALLY misses the area.
It is a great town. Eccie is huge there. I had a different screen name when i was there a couple years ago but i had a ton of hobby fun. I miss the area, and parts of me (well really one part) REALLY misses the area. Originally Posted by csmeeb
I can't imagine doing Texas without having at least $10K and two weeks, minimum, in order to see all the providers there that I'd want to see. And probably wear my tongue down to a nubbin, but it would be worth it.

Cheers,

bcg
I can't imagine doing Texas without having at least $10K and two weeks, minimum, in order to see all the providers there that I'd want to see. And probably wear my tongue down to a nubbin, but it would be worth it.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Dallas was fun too. ;-)
In related news...I just became a MOD!
And you revived a thread that's been dead for 4 months.
I've revived things that have been dead longer than that...
I've revived things that have been dead longer than that... Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
BCG?
And you revived a thread that's been dead for 4 months. Originally Posted by Sonoman
My apologies. I assumed since absolutely no one posts in the tennessee forum and that the latest post was months ago and this one was only 4th down from the top no one would care. I stand corrected.
I've revived things that have been dead longer than that... Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
I demand proof!
Apology accepted. Due to the lack of drama on the Tennessee board there isn't a lot of unnecessary babble found. We have our days where there is occasional banter and some of us fly off the handle. Tennessee if You haven't noticed is very long state with 3 large metro areas. West-Memphis, Middle-Nashville, East Knoxville and Chattanooga. In real life none of the 3 areas intermingle. Same here on ECCIE. Now that Abbey found her way to Middle TN she has done well in trying to bring all three sections together. It/she has help a lot as there are more reviews from all areas. Some of our better discussions have been about the importance of bacon and how it compares to certain providers. Somtimes Cigars and places to put them are commented on.

Most of the time we self police ourselves and have no need for moderation. Lately some have taken that job personal and really fucked over some innocent people.

Btw. Where are you a mod? Guess I missed the announcement?

My apologies. I assumed since absolutely no one posts in the tennessee forum and that the latest post was months ago and this one was only 4th down from the top no one would care. I stand corrected. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
It's the smile I'm sure. Hehe.

I am all about hijacking or reviving any thread! So I was definitely not offended.

Being a Wheaties salesperson really gets you around the state...