Hellllooooooooo SanAntonioooooooooooooo....... I would like to invite you to come to the darkside once again......

ok, but this is just between us....

I went to a bar to meet Von and a friend of his. Got there and saw Von huddled close to non other than T.S. Still Looking. They had a pile of empty shot glasses in front of them. I said hi and sat down just stunned. They went on with their conversation. Von saying, "when I was a kid I had a huge troll collection that I just loved to death. You look just like my favorite one." then started stroking T.S. Still Looking's spiked hair. I thought I was loosing my mind or least my lunch. They were giggling like young girls and disappeared together arm in arm. I turned to the bartender and said "here's my keys, money for taxi, address. jameson straight up until I go blind and have no memory of this night". I still have nightmares and wake up screaming "no".

LMFAO
People always say I can't tell a funny joke. Please tell me somebody laughed at this one.

P.s. everyone has to be glad Von changed his avatar again, that last was horrible.

I went to a bar to meet Von and a friend of his. Got there and saw Von huddled close to non other than T.S. Still Looking. They had a pile of empty shot glasses in front of them. I said hi and sat down just stunned. They went on with their conversation. Von saying, "when I was a kid I had a huge troll collection that I just loved to death. You look just like my favorite one." then started stroking T.S. Still Looking's spiked hair. I thought I was loosing my mind or least my lunch. They were giggling like young girls and disappeared together arm in arm. I turned to the bartender and said "here's my keys, money for taxi, address. jameson straight up until I go blind and have no memory of this night". I still have nightmares and wake up screaming "no".

LMFAO
People always say I can't tell a funny joke. Please tell me somebody laughed at this one.

P.s. everyone has to be glad Von changed his avatar again, that last was horrible. Originally Posted by sms918
sounds like the bartender did not serve you enough to wipe out the memory.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler

LOL!

*pb hides*

LMFAO

P.s. everyone has to be glad Von changed his avatar again, that last was horrible. Originally Posted by sms918
That was f'n hilarious.
Review to come.
Review to come. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I'll never understand you wusses that feel the need to take them out and buy them drinks before or after they fuck you.

It meant nothing Von. he doesn't even remember it....... you probably felt there was some special connection.

You were just another $37.50 to him.

And BTW....... Ya need to be a little less "literal" in your interpretation of St. C's instructions...... I don't think this is what he meant when he asked you to "Fill in for JJ in San Antonio"

and I hope you understand that the request for a recount of the whether or not to ban Johnny Yanks vote stems from your recent forrays into the violating of TS males created some special bond between you and Johnny...... It wasn't lost on a few of us that his 4th review shows he was into tapping a little dude ass himself. I am sure when they examine the 5 votes that originated from the San Antonio Staff all will get explained. I understand it was 2 for the ban and 3 against?
If it waddles like a duck, clucks like a duck ... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
It might be a "goose".
It might be a "goose". Originally Posted by Still Looking
Not a goose.

Duck

Duck

Duck

Goose!
It might be a "goose". Originally Posted by Still Looking
Loosey Goosey
Otherwise, seeing that it has been over a day since I put an open post to Whispers to ask me anything and he hasn't responded, I will just assume his curiosity about me is satiated and I will just wait for now to see what he wants
Thanks for compliments. Everybody always tells me funny jokes, and I can never retell well or think new ones up. I know basically the walk into a bar joke, but sounded funny to me.

Know Von's got a great sense of humor, and everyone tells me Still Looking does too. One of these days I'll have to actually meet him.

Didn't mean to hi jack thread, but kind of figure most people pm and tell secrets to op vs. telling openly.

Love to hear secrets, any secrets. lol

Didn't mean to hi jack thread, but kind of figure most people pm and tell secrets to op vs. telling openly.

... Originally Posted by sms918
I don't feel you hijacked anything. Why get something Nth handed when you can come straight to this horses' mouth.

I've given and told the OP out in the open answers to any questions he may have had. And since he hasn't posted any more questions for me to answer, i'll just go back to doing what I do.

He rarely Quid Pro Quo questions I put to him on comments he makes.
I kind of meant that my completely false joke didn't distract too much. I reread original post. See where it mentions secrets can be private and not names of who give info.

IMO most people won't use their handle and tell a secret openly. They'll either let someone like op do it or use another handle that can say whatever without repercussions.

OP probably got some interesting pm's

If you don't like OP or a mod, There are others who will post for you I'm sure.

Should of just tried a joke thread instead of trying here.

Maybe.... Whispers, Still Looking, Von, and a Goose walk into a strip club. I know not inventive enough and some of same characters.