Criminally stupid - Right leaning NY Post nails baby Twitler

Ok oinkboy, riddle me this...

If this is such a crime, why is it no biggie when Democrats working for hildebeest go out and hire a former British intelligence agent and pay him to dig up "opposition research" dirt on Trump from RUSSIAN sources?

Looks to me like the Rooskis were playing both sides. Why were the dims stupid enough to actually pay for Russian-sourced "intel"?
"Former". You answered your own question, numbnuts.
"Former". You answered your own question, numbnuts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
where's that pee tape you were yapping about little pig? oh ... it never existed. who knew!
i hope them demtards didn't pay too much for that "report" bahhaaa

wasn't it that same former brit spy that peddled it?
Ok oinkboy, riddle me this...

If this is such a crime, why is it no biggie when Democrats working for hildebeest go out and hire a former British intelligence agent and pay him to dig up "opposition research" dirt on Trump from RUSSIAN sources?

Looks to me like the Rooskis were playing both sides. Why were the dims stupid enough to actually pay for Russian-sourced "intel"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Very true. And look at how the media GUSHED over how great hillary was for doing that..
"Former". You answered your own question, numbnuts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're saying it's not a "crime" or even treasonous as long as you go through a non-Russian intermediary, even if you know Russia is the source of the opposition dirt you are paying for?

Umm, please explain how that works again, oinkboy. Alan Dershowitz is eager to hear your legal reasoning.
The Brit in question was still a fucking Brit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The agents of the Ukranian government in question were still fucking agents of the Ukranian government, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Speaking of the Ukrainians, it seems there was a fuckload of collusion with the Clinton campaign. The Ukrainian Govt even put out fake "ledgers" purporting to show bribes paid to Paul Manafort, who resigned as Trump's campaign manager due to this phony smear.

So let's see... we have hildebeest paying foreign agents to disseminate fake news that directly damages her opponent's campaign - and the media thinks Trump was treasonous?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
I really do feel sorry for the libs. This is such a stretch, it is sad. Jr gets a call from a 3rd party, "Hey I know a guy who knows a chick who has dirt on Hillary, You want to meet her Jr?' Jr. says, "hell yes". They meet and the chick says, "sorry I have nothing on Hillary".

Happens everyday. Where the fuck do you think the "News" organizations are getting their "daily dirt" on team Trump? Private meeting and phone calls, maybe....
Don't get too excited guys, the white house said it was just a rookie mistake.
A foreign agent is a foreign agent regardless of what country they come from.

Perhaps you should dig a little deep;er on how the Russian lawyer was able to be in the United States without a visa and the collusion with Obama's justice department.
The criminal acts happened way before she ever met with DJTjr.

I know it is hard for you to understand that you ran a very flawed criminal candidate that cold not win and thus Trump was the only option left. Maybe your should be cleaning house over at the DNC and take back your party. You see what you get when you let the commies take it over.
You kids are getting excited for nothing. Now go to hopdoddys and get your nothing burgers. Get some truffle fries while you're at it.
If you don't understand the threats to our nation posed by the Russians you have your head in the sand.
I suspect that most of those who dismiss the Russian threat also dismiss global warming.
We used to be a smarter country. Grounded in decency and trustworthiness.
We saw through shallow, appealing cotton candy to understand the issues in a more compete way.
So...

Does this mean the cold war is back again? Is trump gonna allow russia to blow up the United states? Does this mean Alaska will be given back to russia?

I'll wear a MAGA hat. You can wear a tinfoil hat.
If you don't understand the threats to our nation posed by the Russians you have your head in the sand.
I suspect that most of those who dismiss the Russian threat also dismiss global warming.
We used to be a smarter country. Grounded in decency and trustworthiness.
We saw through shallow, appealing cotton candy to understand the issues in a more compete way.
Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Oh! So now you jacked-up dim-retards are concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
Wow, Obama is a bit smarter than we thought! Or has he flip flopped on russia.