David Stockman

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Usually when I ask people, "what has he done?", i get very weak feedback

Best Trump propaganda Ive seen so far. Some of it is actually true

The one that really stands out the most, " Buy American, Hire American". Why doesn't he do that?. He used foreign bought steel as a builder, he hires foreigners to work his golf clubs and resorts, most of his products are made in other countries. These are facts.

The rumors of his "foreign" holdings are massive. Releasing his tax returns would clear a lot of this up
Usually when I ask people, "what has he done?", i get very weak feedback

Best Trump propaganda Ive seen so far. Some of it is actually true

The one that really stands out the most, " Buy American, Hire American". Why doesn't he do that?. He used foreign bought steel as a builder, he hires foreigners to work his golf clubs and resorts, most of his products are made in other countries. These are facts.

The rumors of his "foreign" holdings are massive. Releasing his tax returns would clear a lot of this up Originally Posted by themystic
You Marx0crats have feelings...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
So TYT you would rather we speak Chinese or Russian?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Try English, SLOBBRIN!
What a load of shit that list is SLOBBRIN!
Hahahahahahaha!

He should have added: "Tweeted XXX times at a fifth grade reading level."
He should have added: "Tweeted XXX times at a fifth grade reading level." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump is merely trying to communicate with you. Let him know you are all the way up to the 6th grade reading level now!!!

And quit whining for God's sake when the MAN is trying to keep you informed about what's really happening in the World.
You Marx0crats have feelings...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I'm deeply touched IFFY lol

What about the buy American, etc?

I'm sure there's a great explanation
Go suck a Cock Retard. And leave the forum for 3 months you fuckhead. Originally Posted by bambino
You are the one who sucks dick for a hot lunch retarded lenny.
You go leave the forum it won't stink so bad.
You are the one who sucks dick for a hot lunch retarded lenny.
You go leave the forum it won't stink so bad. Originally Posted by bamscram
It smells from douche bags like you that aren't man enough to keep their word Cocksucker.
Anyone that thinks SS and Medicare have a surplus is mistaken and does not understand how they are funded and the relationship between the bonds they hold and the federal government.

We have run a surplus in the SS/Medicare sphere.... Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2017, 09:27 AM
Anyone that thinks SS and Medicare have a surplus is mistaken and does not understand how they are funded and the relationship between the bonds they hold and the federal government. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
On the books...there is a surplus in these programs.

If you want to make an argument that we are 20 plus trillion dollars in debt because of overspending in other programs, mostly Defense related , I would agree.

It smells from douche bags like you that aren't man enough to keep their word Cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
You are one lying POS. One ignorant worthless maggot.
It is about lunch time better hunt up a dick to suck for you noon meal.
I'm deeply touched IFFY lol

What about the buy American, etc?

I'm sure there's a great explanation Originally Posted by themystic
3:00PM, themisrable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9wZGyMbQsY
You are one lying POS. One ignorant worthless maggot.
It is about lunch time better hunt up a dick to suck for you noon meal. Originally Posted by bamscram
You are the lying POS retard. You're so retarded you post to yourself. Nobody believes you.
Just making the point that the only place you can find the surplus is "on the books". The money SS will need when they redeem the bonds does not exist.

On the books...there is a surplus in these programs.

If you want to make an argument that we are 20 plus trillion dollars in debt because of overspending in other programs, mostly Defense related , I would agree.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Just making the point that the only place you can find the surplus is "on the books". The money SS will need when they redeem the bonds does not exist. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
tony ... WTF's a "house" builder ...

.... "on the books" means something to him, but not his "banker."

The Feds* have borrowed the shit out of the SS funds ...

... it's all paper based on the "creditworthiness" of our government!

*and I don't mean the Federal Reserve.