Were you one of the kewl kids??

• WTF
  • 02-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Has anybody graduated from ECCIE High yet?

Originally Posted by WTF
You can do that????
Before or after becoming Secetary of the French Club? Originally Posted by WTF
After!!!!!

Originally Posted by WTF
Probably. I've also heard if you have in excess of 100 reviews you can graduate with an honorary " Magna Cum Loudly" You can stand erect with pride, lol.
Went to an all boy catholic high school in which you had to take a scholastic test to enter... So yeah probably not one of the kewl kids according the rest of the public. And I played in the band but its kewl here in the birth place of Jazz.
I was a punk rocker/vampy goth child. Bright red/purple hair. Fauxhawk. Always dressed in black. Quiet. Depressed. Angsty. Very Emo

And I was on honor roll...the type that enjoyed reading science textbooks cover to cover on the wknds, but that probably was because I was always under lockdown at home

On a much kewler note I did have a hot time (secretly) "dating" the hs quarterback :P Perfect smokin blond hottie...mmm
I played the TUBA roflmao
I was the one getting drunk all the time. So I was on the alcohol team.
I was a punk rocker/vampy goth child. Bright red/purple hair. Fauxhawk. Always dressed in black. Quiet. Depressed. Angsty. Very Emo

And I was on honor roll...the type that enjoyed reading science textbooks cover to cover on the wknds, but that probably was because I was always under lockdown at home

On a much kewler note I did have a hot time (secretly) "dating" the hs quarterback :P Perfect smokin blond hottie...mmm Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Your description reminds me of Abby on NCIS: Goth, hot & smart.
I was the type to hang out with all the groups, cool or nerdy!

I was on the starter team of my high school basketball, tennis, and track teams. I was a cheerleader my sophmore year but it was too much with the sports and sports meant to much to me, so the pom poms had to go!
I was part of the " I don't give a damn what anyone thinks" crowd. Not really popular but not picked on. In fact, I did most of the picking. I was pretty mean at times. Played heavy metal, won the high school talent show with a couple of new Metallica songs, pissed off the teachers, great times! Played drums in the band. Also competed with friends on who could get the most suspensions each semester. School policy changed every year trying to discourage our behavior. Never worked.
I was different

Originally Posted by WTF
What are the requirements?

Originally Posted by WTF
There are a lot who have left and gone on to other pastures.

Originally Posted by WTF
High School.....huh?? I'm sorry Chuckieboy, it was the 70s and I don't really remember....that ought to tell you everything you need to know.....