Nationalizing the Hobby

Now that was funny.
That was awesome! I hope Obama doesn't read that!
  • 07-20-2010, 09:52 AM
State-owned bordellos existed in Ancient Greece. Hence nationalizing the Hobby is not new and not very good anyway.
So, I guess what you're saying is that BP/CL girls will work for the gov't while Indies will be UTR.
So, I guess what you're saying is that BP/CL girls will work for the gov't while Indies will be UTR. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'll play nice.
I'll play nice. Originally Posted by Ansley

Oh you never play nice

LEAVE MY POOR SENILE OLD DOG ALONE
Ed is NOT senile. He is an "experienced" provider. Becky, he's kept you satisfied, correct?
Ed is NOT senile. He is an "experienced" provider. Becky, he's kept you satisfied, correct? Originally Posted by SR Only
Edward is the ultimate HDH High dollar hound.Ansley has been cyber stalking him for months, but no one believes it.
Edward is the ultimate HDH High dollar hound.Ansley has been cyber stalking him for months, but no one believes it. Originally Posted by Becky
It seems from another thread we are all going to learn how to block the unwanted. Maybe you should go take notes. Until then, you should be careful, and your little dog too.

On that note me and the squirrel are off to bed.
I think the "squirrel" and Ed need to get a room.
I think the "squirrel" and Ed need to get a room. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Yah, in that crazy "squirrel's" dreams perhaps.
Has the squirrel passed Ed's screening process? We know Ed is very discerning.
Has the squirrel passed Ed's screening process? We know Ed is very discerning. Originally Posted by SR Only
No, I believe that the alleged "squirrel" is waiting for the hobby to be natioalized first.