Where to tour

Dallas rain, do you want to trade in-calls? We could plan our trips at the same time. But then we wouldn't get to play together. Never mind.
Meet me in Austin Dallas!
lol--Anova babe..I am planning Dallas last week of August..I'll holler at ya!!!wooohooooo
I vote for Austin to get your feet wet with the traveling thing and if it suits you then New Orleans next. You already know enough people in Austin with good advice but if you decide on NOLA and want any pointers just let me know. I worked for an agency there for a few years and it's one of my favorite cities...timing is crucial in that market though so plan carefully. Good luck!
lol--Anova babe..I am planning Dallas last week of August..I'll holler at ya!!!wooohooooo Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yay!!! I do hope to hear from you, wooohooooo!!!

Thank you Erotic Emily, oxo.
yes New Orleans has been great to me...but it really gets busy in October
Syracuse, NY

No place in America seems so desperate to have beautiful women come visit them.

While there, hit the Rochester - Buffalo corridor of I90.

You could hit NYC too just to go see the place.
A girl voted, yummy!
st louis is an awesome tour city!!!!
Chicago IL. City is cool to visit and lots to do.....

OK, I just want you to come up as I can't seem to get back down south!
Syracuse, NY

No place in America seems so desperate to have beautiful women come visit them. Originally Posted by NormalBob
I'd be offended if it wasn't true.

Please come see us before the snow locks us in until May.
I would recommend/plead that we get more girls to pass through Albany while doing the NYC/Boston/CT corridor.
I would recommend/plead that we get more girls to pass through Albany while doing the NYC/Boston/CT corridor. Originally Posted by Franco30
I would love to visit all of those places. My BF is training to run the next Boston Marathon. I'm not a fan of extreme cold though I do love the beauty of the Northern States. With that being said, what's the best time of year to visit these places?
I would love to visit all of those places. My BF is training to run the next Boston Marathon. I'm not a fan of extreme cold though I do love the beauty of the Northern States. With that being said, what's the best time of year to visit these places? Originally Posted by anova444

Mid-September to Mid-October is the time Upstate NY is the best with the trees turning color and the harvest (apples, wine grapes, etc)is in full swing. Warm days with cool nights makes for great outdoor activities.

Mid-May to late June is also a good time as every tree, bush and plant is in bloom here. The threat of snow is gone and that make us all very happy. It is also the start of festival season and every city has something going on almost every weekend (the lilac festival in Rochester should not be missed).
Fall is a great time around here, so is summer, stay away in the winter it blows.
good luck wherever you go babe!!!