My hobbying heart is broken

Big deal. If she got that upset over nothing then fuck her. Hundreds and hundreds of girls turning 18 every day...
Big deal. If she got that upset over nothing then fuck her. Hundreds and hundreds of girls turning 18 every day... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
What?

WHAT?.......................

Only Hundreds of hundreds?.... \
\
What happened? It used to be so many more!
It is a big deal to me. It's bugged me more than I thought it would.
It is a big deal to me. It's bugged me more than I thought it would. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Then maybe you shouldn't have been texting this provider multiple times looking for attention a full 24 hours after you saw her (attention outside of the hour that you paid for). Let's be real - you're only butt hurt because I didn't reply to the other random texts - texts not asking for an appointment - not that I would've seen you again anyway, because you're a lip rapist. Chicks don't like it when you *constantly* suck on the same dime-sized area of their bottom lip.
I already asked that but he won't give a name. Prob CSB. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! It was sooooo hard to guess given that he's only written three reviews...
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! It was sooooo hard to guess given that he's only written three reviews... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

hmmm... I would have never guessed... It's well documented here you are a heartless money hungry whore that builds real relationships with no one....

Damn....

OP is one hell of a fool...
hmmm... I would have never guessed... It's well documented here you are a heartless money hungry whore that builds real relationships with no one....

Damn....

OP is one hell of a fool... Originally Posted by Whispers
And on his SECOND visit, no less...
And on his SECOND visit, no less... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Maybe you are the only one to give him a 2nd ride? Did other's learn their lesson the first time?

You shouldn't let desperation guide your judgement.
Maybe you are the only one to give him a 2nd ride? Did other's learn their lesson the first time?

You shouldn't let desperation guide your judgement. Originally Posted by Whispers
Contrary to your belief, ''twas not desperation but simply an ADD moment. My dumbass didn't make notes after the first visit. So when he walked in, I thought, oh fuck, no no no no nooooooo.

Whispy, make sure you're eating this shit up, because this is the only time I'll reply to you....
Contrary to your belief, ''twas not desperation but simply an ADD moment. My dumbass didn't make notes after the first visit. So when he walked in, I thought, oh fuck, no no no no nooooooo. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
ahhhhh...

So for you.... No doesn't mean No?

If you don't listen to you can you expect others to?

be careful.... sending conflicting messages to guys you already have decided have issues tend to twist someone up..... Ya never know what a guy like this might do...

What say you OP?
ahhhhh...

So for you.... No doesn't mean No?

If you don't listen to you can you expect others to?

be careful.... sending conflicting messages to guys you already have decided have issues tend to twist someone up..... Ya never know what a guy like this might do...

What say you OP? Originally Posted by Whispers
Oooooh, I'm shaking in my Louboutins...
Fuck that, strangle the fucken bitch, and then sodomize her corpse...
  • Luxie
  • 04-25-2017, 09:24 PM
Fuck that, strangle the fucken bitch, and then sodomize her corpse... Originally Posted by Little Monster
Are you fucking serious? Reported to the mods. You are disgusting and a psycho.
Are you fucking serious? Reported to the mods. You are disgusting and a psycho. Originally Posted by Luxie
Your not in Kansas any more.