Was Trump aware of his campaign manager's involvement with the deposed leader of Ukraine?

It is being reported today that Trump's daughter and Putin's girlfriend are on vacation together. Originally Posted by BigLouie
putin has a girlfriend?
Could you RWWs and soon-to-be-excons be any more cavalier about your candidate bent in league with one of America's greatest enemies?

If it doesn't bother you, then you're not only hypocrites, you're idiots.

We already know this to be true.
Could you RWWs and soon-to-be-excons be any more cavalier about your candidate bent in league with one of America's greatest enemies?

We already know this to be true. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Clintons have made millions in Russia. You're too stupid to be a hypocrite. Dumb pig.

We already know this to be true. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trump has backed them into a corner. It gets worse and worse each day. They have to keep doubling down now there's no way this group can or even should admit they're wrong. I want to see this thing go completely off the rails for Trump and his red meat craving supporters.
  • DSK
  • 08-16-2016, 09:22 AM
Trump has backed them into a corner. It gets worse and worse each day. They have to keep doubling down now there's no way this group can or even should admit they're wrong. I want to see this thing go completely off the rails for Trump and his red meat craving supporters. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wrong again, I admit Trump is a terrible candidate. Hillary is worse, though.

I want Trump to step down and let someone else give it a go.
Well, at least you came around. You're flapping your wings about Manafort when the Clintons make him look like an amateur. And fuck your avatar and Johnson. He has no chance.

Is the NY Times an acceptable news source for you?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...m-company.html Originally Posted by bambino

The Clinton Professionals vs. the Trump Amateurs.... YUP.
The Clinton Professionals vs. the Trump Amateurs.... YUP. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Professional politicians for sure. Johnson is a solid guy. Open borders is the only thing I disagree with him on. But he can't win. I'd vote for Pol Pot over Hillary Clinton.