For the Gents...TO REVIEW OR NOT TO REVIEW??

I like reading the reviews. I won't see a provider without a review. I don't personally write reviews. The reason is that on ASPD, when I was new to the hobby I tried to write a couple of reviews and the only responses I ever received were degrading like I didn't do it exactly they way they wanted. So screw'm. If this place proves to be more supportive, I will gladly write a review. So far, I like it better than ASPD. Originally Posted by jocurious
I know what you mean ... my experience on ASPD was similar.
Well here's hoping we all have a better experience here. Maybe I'll give reviewing a try next time I see a lady friend...
I enjoy sharing information with others because that is the inly way we will find out what we are getting into.
However, the hobbyists Im most curious about are the ones who only post "select" reviews and will not post on all providers that they see...why is that?

Just wondering.... Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
I tend to see the gals I like on a mostly regular basis so it would be redundant and folks would get tired of seeing those names over and over. When I see new gals I don't always review them for a few reasons. If they have enough current reviews then I don't. I don't want to deal with jealousy issues or having a gal tell me that a couple of guys thought I was trashing her in a review when all I was trying to do was be a little funny. So for that last reason I started to do bland straight to the point reviews. On a board that is no longer around some females had direct access to comments that I felt they should not have had. And of course I mean to do one but by the time I get around to it time has rolled around a little too far.