I agree with this article recommending Biden's VP choice

...Yet none have forwarded a comprehensive rational plan of action.... Originally Posted by oeb11
I would disagree wholeheartedly, except you used the Demonicrat equivalent of Wolf-bane phrase - rational. That's like throwing water on a witch. They got plans/schemes for the next spending bill all lined up in a row:

Increased abortion funding. Stimulus checks for illegals. Permanent housing guarantees. Mail-in voting for elections. Minimum wage hikes and more union access. The large-scale release of imprisoned criminals. An extensive national disease surveillance program.

Their Communist manifesto comes from The Center for American Progress (CAP). Some tiny highlights include:
  • Surveillance testing (including training volunteers) and to build tracing teams.
  • App development (or funding for state licensing of the technology if privately developed) that will be necessary for instantaneous contact tracing.
  • Additional funding for developing a national disease surveillance program going forward.
They seem to view the Chinese virus from Wuhan, China as a cash cow and industry unto itself. They want your cash, you walking piece of beef. HIPAA, they don't need no stinking HIPAA, all your health info belongs to them. Guidelines? Commies don't do guidelines - everything is mandated and enforced - Comrade. They will pay you what they think you are worth in the job they assign you. Commies don't do free enterprise Comrade.

They want the Power to Control every aspect of YOU.
Don't give it to them!!

Orange Man Good
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-joe-b...084006090.html

I have been saying Val Demmings is THE best choice for a couple of weeks now. ironically the other choice cited is Kamala Harris, whom I thought might be the Presidential pick.. but that was a year ago. she proved she can't win the black vote, or any vote, Nationally. besides that the press would play up her attack on Biden in that long-forgotten, but revivable Debate!

Demmings would secure the black vote, and garner some Chick support that Biden needs badly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Since the Democrats are obsessed with identity politics, isn't it time for ANOTHER race to get a crack at being POTUS?

We just had a black president.

Shouldn't the next one be a Hispanic woman? That kills two birds with one stone. Pick a gay one and you hit the trifecta.

Get one who's blind or in a wheelchair and that's a grand slam.
  • oeb11
  • 04-13-2020, 03:50 PM
WYID - Good comment, and the title - allusion to the Who!!!
Since the Democrats are obsessed with identity politics, isn't it time for ANOTHER race to get a crack at being POTUS?

We just had a black president.

Shouldn't the next one be a Hispanic woman? That kills two birds with one stone. Pick a gay one and you hit the trifecta.

Get one who's blind or in a wheelchair and that's a grand slam. Originally Posted by Revenant
You make an excellent point - why must it be biased towards African Americans when Hispanics and Asians could make a better case for historical exclusion?
  • oeb11
  • 04-13-2020, 04:15 PM
Stacey Abrams!!!!
The perfect VP slot candidate for biden - She fits all the checkboxes.

Biden won't remember who she is after 30 min.

She fits the DPST racist identity plantation politics to a T.

Knowing - that she is ultimately their POTUS candidate -Biden won't last a year.
I’ll ask yous again to stop the race baiting and name-calling. Yous can make your point without using dog whistle terms, oeb11.

I presume that Abrams is an African American. Is that correct?
I’ll ask yous again to stop the race baiting and name-calling. Yous can make your point without using dog whistle terms, oeb11.

I presume that Abrams is an African American. Is that correct? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

How do you interpreted facts as name calling and race baiting...Hmm
The democraps philosophy is 100% identity politics.

I see a major chance from your vile tone...do you feel like somebody watching you??
How do you interpreted facts as name calling and race baiting...Hmm
The democraps philosophy is 100% identity politics.

I see a major chance from your vile tone...do you feel like somebody watching you?? Originally Posted by bb1961
“Racist plantation politics?” “DPST?”

OK then. Dog whistles work.

I hope somebody’s watching.
  • oeb11
  • 04-13-2020, 07:29 PM
YR and the Police - "Every Step You Take"!!!!
You make an excellent point - why must it be biased towards African Americans when Hispanics and Asians could make a better case for historical exclusion? Originally Posted by friendly fred
my second choice after Val Demings, is Tammy Duckworth.
my second choice after Val Demings, is Tammy Duckworth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Do you think it's a good idea to put your life in the hands of puppets?

I presume that Abrams is an African American. Is that correct? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
She is a very fat one, presumably with comorbidities.

I suspect the Surgeon General of the United States might lovingly refer to her as "Big Mama".
my second choice after Val Demings, is Tammy Duckworth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Duckworth would be tricky to handle.

Again, though, she would make Biden look bad.

I think Biden should shock everyone and go with Dan Quayle.
  • oeb11
  • 04-14-2020, 07:55 AM
Stacey Abrams

Stacey Abrams!!!!
why is the surgeon general being accused of racism?

as every college kid and attender of any black studies class or corporate diversities re-training re-education camp already knows, a black person cannot, ipso facto, be a racist

in addition, the dims have us divided into sub groups, each with their own "culture" or "community"

why cant the surgeon general speak to that community? is he to adopt a british accent when he speaks and use only formal language? then he would be accused of not speaking to "our community"