The Hobby Pad

With all respect if everythings clean it increases my concentration. Nice pussy and nice ass makes me strong.
lol its clean and tight! too unused lately too. Im sure Ill distract you.

Sweet dreams Im outta here for now

xoxo
This is better than watching TV. Wow.
Sounds interesting and fun. What are the activities?

Makes for a good reality tv show. The confession room would be awesome. *Giggling*
I dunno Lisa, any suggestions as to activities? Pairs?
Oh hell yea....pairs. That would be fun.

I don't know about activities. Would they have to be hobby related?
Sounds fun and interesting. I take it the challenges/activities should be like those on the lame reality shows that MTV likes to call programming. (Don't get me started on the worthlessness that is MTV).

Don't know much about pairs as I don't really know the other guys. All I know are a few gals from here. All I can say from experience is that Dallas would probably whoop everyone's ass-- Based on reputation, London and Naomi would most likely be pretty sassy, so that would make for great entertainment. Heck, we don't even need the guys
Don't know much about pairs as I don't really know the other guys. All I know are a few gals from here. All I can say from experience is that Dallas would probably whoop everyone's ass-- Based on reputation, London and Naomi would most likely be pretty sassy, so that would make for great entertainment. Heck, we don't even need the guys Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Lol!!

Dallas is so sweet!
Could be anything like naked relay races, jello wrestling, and so on. Competitive but sexual would be fun.

Best blowjob contest?

quote=lisa.lisa0302;1580838]Oh hell yea....pairs. That would be fun.

I don't know about activities. Would they have to be hobby related?[/quote]
I'm IN!!!

If no one else signs up, I'll be like a winnie and a winnie roast!? Burk... tag team? All these sassy chicks in one place... Hummmm!
Well I can Msog a few times so bring em on. Best bj is always a great idea. How about who can make girl cum the most. If we get the Bjs it's only fair.
Well I can Msog a few times so bring em on. Best bj is always a great idea. How about who can make girl cum the most. If we get the Bjs it's only fair. Originally Posted by burkalini
OK Burk, I'll be your wing man. You knock em out and I drive them home and do the paper work! LOL
Sounds fun and interesting. I take it the challenges/activities should be like those on the lame reality shows that MTV likes to call programming. (Don't get me started on the worthlessness that is MTV).

Don't know much about pairs as I don't really know the other guys. All I know are a few gals from here. All I can say from experience is that Dallas would probably whoop everyone's ass-- Based on reputation, London and Naomi would most likely be pretty sassy, so that would make for great entertainment. Heck, "WE" don't even need the guys Originally Posted by Cpalmson

What's this we shit.lol Don't leave us guys out and try to keep them all to yourself. What do you do sit back and play with yourself while they have all the fun. Shit "WE" can do that at home. I got a bat and I want to play in the game. lol
How about who can make girl cum the most. Originally Posted by burkalini
Ehh... I vote Ed highlight.
Ehh... I vote Ed highlight. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Hey we all win.