Encounter: Greek Freak and Sexual Savage Mindy Magic

Members Are Reminded. . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Originally Posted by Baconman
Members Are Reminded. . . Originally Posted by biomed1
This thread was hijacked upon SparkyJ's initial post and every other post thereafter.
Staff is fully capable of determining the Violations of the Guidelines in this thread (and others).

We thank you for your attempts at managing this thread but they are unnecessary.
I respectfully disagree biomed. SpankyJ had asserted more authority on the board than you (Thats not saying much). You're very selective on when u choose to chime in and when u don't. If so, why haven't u chimed in on this thread initially bioMed, since management was introduced and refuted . Certainly when i was accused of thread jacking there was an immediate reply publicly and privately. Just as there is a thread that specifically targets ladies on the board now you've not chimed in in. Pavlov's doggieSYTLE, when he rings the bell your mouth waters. So do you job EVENLY across the board. This is the only time we should hear from you. Unless Pavlov rings his bell
Do not presume to lecture me on my duties to the board sir.
I do not post often as I feel that the Staff's job is to work behind the scenes and not be involved in the public debate.
It is often confused for loyalty or support for 1 point, side of a discussion or a person.
Also, frequent posts in public by the Staff reduce the effect of Staff's posts.
Those members that need to hear from me do so privately.
Additionally, you have no idea of what I have done in this thread other than your own interaction with me.
Don't think that you are an isolated case in any way.

Choices need to be made:
  • Return to the Original Topic
  • Continue in this vein and Disregard the written instructions of the Staff
The choice is yours
I do not post often as I feel that the Staff's job is to work behind the scenes and not be involved in the public debate.
It is often confused for loyalty or support for 1 point, side of a discussion or a person.
Additionally, you have no idea of what I have done in this thread other than your own interaction with me.

Choices need to be made:
The choice is yours Originally Posted by biomed1
https://youtu.be/QM0dbwDc2FE

Choices need to be made:
The choice is yours Originally Posted by biomed1
Mouth Watering biomed
mouth watering. When u say behind the scenes, U REALLY MEAN behind the scenes, i mean way,way,easy behind the scenes. Just keep an ear out for that Belle
So if I understand correctly you allow BBBJ with this alliterative lady. I thought that was not allowed? Perhaps I misread previous posts on the topic.
  • AgFox
  • 10-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Guy doesn’t know what alliterative means, otherwise he would change there names.
The Community has had more than one chance to salvage something from this thread and failed to do so.

Thread Closed