Bondage Pics

AA, maybe you, Dallas & PPE would like to control a session w/ a guy like me. (Oh, I came just dreaming about it...and I know that's naughty, and forbidden w/o permission. So, punish me.) Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I like the way you think CS2k5.... that sounds like a very good idea... I can imagine it now... You tied up and helpless blindfolded... gagged... vibrating butt plug inside of you. Begging for permission to see your captors, tortured by an extreme tease & denial ritual...slapped, choked & spanked. Pleading for a taste of Dallas and I.... but instead you get a rock hard cock in your mouth and strap in your booty.... Mmmmm (I think I need to come back home. lol)
FYI: Too bad I'm in Philly right now.... If you came without my permission while I was in Dallas, I'd force you to eat it. So this time you get a free pass... but next time that's your ass!

All those pics are HOT/HOT/HOT!!!!
And "Hell Yes" Asia babe..I like girls too!!{and my fave word is slut} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I knew I liked you! Lol. We have got to get together when I get back.... PPE, care to join us?
NICE!!!!
KohanaKoa, amazingly artistic, sensual, & tempting pics... Love the black & white.
I don't know what it is... but there is just something so beautiful and erotic about a bound woman. Keep em coming!
Love the black & white. Originally Posted by amazingasia
Yeah, me, too. Especially with you black and me white!!!
Asia,

I got my keys out, ready to run to NO to play with Dallas... Throw Charles in the trunk... Kona - Shotgun? Or you can sit in back with Starr....
Very interesting

I enjoy most of the pics, not into the bruises, im sorry, the black and white pics are hot, and i love the first sets of pics in the forum, very nice, do i want to dabble, just a pinch, yep, am i, probably not, im scared if you got the gag ball in your mouth, you cant say your safe word, if you are feeling uncomfortable. That part frightens me.

Can you play this way without pain and bruises- just wondering. I am intrigued, just nervous.
Can you play this way without pain and bruises- just wondering. I am intrigued, just nervous. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Lisa, it is all about what you are into. There is plenty of alternative play that does not involve pain at all.

Imagine being blindfolded, naked, tied to a chair, you feel someone in the room with you. Suddenly there is a soft touch to your left breast. Now you can feel warm breath on your mouth and a soft wet kiss that you lean into, but it is pulled away. The anticipation of the next touch or kiss that could be anywhere on your naked body, but you don't know when or where...

Whatcha think?
I like it, where do get my blindfold -Lmao (j/k)

I want to sign up.
you cant say your safe word, if you are feeling uncomfortable. That part frightens me. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I started to say, "That's the point, isn't it," but this is too serious an issue to joke about. Kind of like BBFS...we don't joke about that around here. The only thing I can say is if you have a ball gag, you need to have a different signal you can use while gagged. Since you'll likely be handcuffed and have your legs in spreader bars, you'll have to come up with something easily recognized and easily done.
KohanaKoa--so true...I like the light fetish play{so far anyways..lol}...I am experimenting to see what I like.....spanking is HOT!!!
Lisa, it is all about what you are into. There is plenty of alternative play that does not involve pain at all.

Imagine being blindfolded, naked, tied to a chair, you feel someone in the room with you. Suddenly there is a soft touch to your left breast. Now you can feel warm breath on your mouth and a soft wet kiss that you lean into, but it is pulled away. The anticipation of the next touch or kiss that could be anywhere on your naked body, but you don't know when or where...

Whatcha think? Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
That's totally hot!
... or WHO?? One of my most cherished sexual adventures!! xoxo