How does it feel?

So.. there have been a ton of claims of fraud-- which, fine-- if you can prove it, by all means.

But the lawsuits filed? None of them allege fraud. Not a single one. Rather odd, don't you think?
Don't pay any attention to Trixie Grace. He is a woman hater and he doesn't even attempt to disguise it very much.

Actually he doesn't limit his hatred to women. He hates anyone that is smarter than he is regardless of gender. Which means he hates at least 99.9% of the people on the planet.

Nice new avatar btw Trixie. I didn't think it would be possible for you to come up with an avatar that is more offensive than the pic of that traitor you used for so long. But I was obviously wrong about that.

So what's next for you? A Swastika?

Seig Heil Drumpf. Originally Posted by Jam3768

who are you talking about?
Clear as mud still?
Clear as mud still? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

its the way jam is mouthing off in his statement.

1. hes insulting Grace Preston
2. hes insulting Winn Dixie
the asterisk dementia joe and kumallah the hoe!

Nice ring to it!
Yeah, WD. This buffoon with dementia, the worst presidential candidate in history just beat Trump by five million votes, and counting. Don't worry, WD, after the next four short years (yes, short) pass, you can help front and support someone who you hope can beat either Mr. Biden or Ms. Harris, whoever is in charge at that time. I promise that it'll go by for you just like the last four years went by for me. Don't worry, little buddy. You'll be fine. And you need to take that fucking avatar down. It's incredibly racist. Originally Posted by Lapdog
No the left has told you its racist! It is not! Its a way of life!
To be expected, dbl standard here! yssup has a swastika in his avatar! Now that is racist! And anti-semetic
its the way jam is mouthing off in his statement.

1. hes insulting Grace Preston
2. hes insulting Winn Dixie Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He is insulting Trixie.

And I will never understand how you can possibly refer to me speaking the total truth as "mouthing off."
He is insulting Trixie.

And I will never understand how you can possibly refer to me speaking the total truth as "mouthing off." Originally Posted by Jam3768

when you criticize someone with unsubstantiated claims, that is mouthing off!

now who's trixie you're referring to. you didn't say despite quoting my comments.
when you criticize someone with unsubstantiated claims, that is mouthing off!

now who's trixie you're referring to. you didn't say despite quoting my comments. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You can't really be this fucking stupid can you?

I've been referring to him as Trixie for months. Where the hell have you been?
yssup aint around. yet all I hear is oink oink oink oink

Damn its easy to stir up the snow flakes!
In case you are still unable to catch on to this dilbert, Whining Trixie = the traitor winn dixie.
Correction on the above.

The loud mouth traitor winn dixie
You can't really be this fucking stupid can you?

I've been referring to him as Trixie for months. Where the hell have you been? Originally Posted by Jam3768

I never noticed.

so it was #2. you were insulting winn dixie. got it.
I would need to interview you myself but you seem to be a girl I could put my trust in.
Not sure about 4 years but we could start at an hour and work our way up
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Yeah uh... I'm for all intents and purposes-- retired. Closing in on 2 years out.
... This is far from over, no matter who wants it to be. Originally Posted by SecretE
Hmmmm, now whom would want it to be over quickly? That's a real head scratcher right there. A puzzler perhaps. Just spit-ball'n here: Could it be the usual suspects - The Perpetrators? Along with their mind numbed Comrade minions.