Female Ejaculation - Fantasy or Real

DPTHRTLVR, Thanks for the links, but they are still wrong about some things. I can find the G spot on every provider I meet and can usually bring her to a screaming orgasm with just my fingers. And if you move on to the A spot, deeper up from the G spot, you can get a more intense orgasm. Some ladies like the B spot, which is deep on the rear wall of the vagina. Usually these ladies also like anal, since it is stimulating the anus as well as the vagina. Just my experience.
If scientists still can't find the G spot, they are fucking idiots.See item 14 in the healthline link.

And to keep this to the original thread, most ladies don't squirt, they soak from the Skeen's glands. Easy to experience, especially using fingers to stimulate the vagina's spots and clitoris. , Also in many ladies, stimulating the vagus nerve in the back of their throats can cause "squirting" or female ejaculation from the Skeen's glands. Originally Posted by Cavalier Gentleman
The Skeen's gland can produce 50ml of fluid. squirting is a combination of urine, vaginal discharge and Skeen's gland fluid.
“squirting” can reach volumes of up to 900 milliliters. Mostly piss. So here is the best part. Once that Skeen's glans is empty, they just pissing on you
Aren’t the skeens in Washington? They be pissing on us all day long. Or is that the football team, the red skeens?

I thought we were talking about how wet I make the ladies when they squirt.