Parler given 24 hours to clean up its act or be banned by Apple

None of these people were President of the United States attempting to overturn the results of an election.

Apples and oranges, LL. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your thread title is about Parler being removed as an app on the Apple platform, not the POTUS.

You're obviously deflecting and side-stepping my point because you know I'm right but you don't have the balls to admit Big Tech is applying the principle you claim to support against conservatives but not the left.
Your thread title is about Parler being removed as an app on the Apple platform, not the POTUS.

You're obviously deflecting and side-stepping my point because you know I'm right but you don't have the balls to admit Big Tech is applying the principle you claim to support against conservatives but not the left. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nope. parler is complicit in promoting POTUS’s insurrection as well as continued calls for violence.

That’s the issue and why apple and Google are removing them. It’s a matter of National security and Trump is front and center.

And I’ll thank you to leave my scrotum out of your posts.
Have you been on parler? If so, show me the offending speech that openly calls for violence. Post a link, if you can.

And explain how the Ayatollah openly tweeting to his millions of fanatical followers to rise up and destroy Israel is NOT a call for violence.

And yes, you should confer with your scrotum in formulating your answer.