Encounter: Hard times call for Harder Measures -catholic spinner Lexi

asking me to state a higher paid rate (suppose she advertised different) Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
[QUOTE=JustaDawg;1062984534]So, someone is giving her ROS info then...[/QUOTE

Not uncommon on ECCIE. Anyone who has been here 5+ years has experienced both.

I don't get the pining for known trouble, like for Lexi and Aliesha. Your success rate is 10%, tops, and your heartbreak rate is 80%+. I suppose it's the allure of getting the Home Run?

I suspect a Bitcoin-like ''get rich easy'' mentality is in subtle play.
[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1062984552]
So, someone is giving her ROS info then...[/QUOTE

Not uncommon on ECCIE. Anyone who has been here 5+ years has experienced both. Originally Posted by JustaDawg
Yup... 10 years here, ASPD before that, and playing in So.Cal for years, Seen it all.
Don't say anything you don't want everyone to hear.

JD
yea I don't know what is what with her. I've always heard good things and wish I could have spent some time with her. id be afraid to see her now.

the draw to getting to see someone like Lexi is she is exactly what I want. a hot young spinner that loves sex in every way. that is why I hobby to meet women exactly like her. probably a good thing I didn't get to meet her as I would have probably tried to see her weekly if she was available.
  • Kaiju
  • 10-05-2022, 08:09 PM
The recent ad on rubmd is sus….I’m out on this one…. That’s the last I have to say about it. Y’all have fun.
The recent ad on rubmd is sus….I’m out on this one…. That’s the last I have to say about it. Y’all have fun. Originally Posted by Kaiju
  • Kaiju
  • 10-05-2022, 10:44 PM
Sorry I can’t see what you wrote.
Interesting, her ad is +$50 to the amount you mention and +$150 for "experienced GFE", what ever that is. Maybe gave yoiu "credit" for getting the accomodations. Truely an attractive girl and open minded too.
Interesting, her ad is +$50 to the amount you mention and +$150 for "experienced GFE", what ever that is. Maybe gave yoiu "credit" for getting the accomodations. Truely an attractive girl and open minded too. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
Sounds like BBFS. If she's not giving ECCIE members discounts I'm not interested. Nothing particularly enticing about a skinny white girls with Bad Habits.
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Sounds like BBFS. If she's not giving ECCIE members discounts I'm not interested. Nothing particularly enticing about a skinny white girls with Bad Habits. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Skinny white girls with bad habits are everywhere!
+ 1
Skinny white girls with bad habits quickly turn into 3 hole wonders
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2022, 03:39 AM
+ 1
Skinny white girls with bad habits quickly turn into 3 hole wonders Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
Absolutely 👍
Damn lizzy was busted in a sting? There’s no posts about it. I been messaging her for more than 2 months now.
  • Kaiju
  • 10-11-2022, 02:47 PM
I would stay away. Not worth it.
I’m sorry, was there a review written here? Got caught-up in everyone going down a rabbit hole!
It’s mentioned in this review “rest of the story”