Will George Zimmerman join OJ now?

• CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Expert fighting skills are not required when you carry a gun. Originally Posted by nwarounder

no shit .
I guess i thought the context of the discussion concerned a guy who claims he was getting beat up by a 17 year old who weighed 40lbs less than he did, so he had to kill him with the gun he was carrying...while the 17 year old (who weighed 40lbs less than him and, until the guy with the gun started following him) was simply walking home from the store.

My bad. Originally Posted by Doove
If your assumption were true, Doofus, Martin would have made it home safely. Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman -- he didn't walk "simply or safely" home! So yeah, "your bad"!
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
If your assumption were true, Doofus, Martin would have made it home safely. Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman -- he didn't walk "simply or safely" home! So yeah, "your bad"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

pssssst

the verdict is in, your speculation of the incident is moot
pssssst

the verdict is in, your speculation of the incident is moot Originally Posted by CJ7
No speculation required. Rachel Jeantel testified that Martin confronted Zimmerman (confirming Zimmerman's version of events): not vice versa.
Uhhh, Corpy!

It's a done deal. Just like the OJ trial.

Zimmerman will live in infamy and public revile, like Orenthal. The name will evoke monikers like "Zimmerman the Perjuring Murderer" and soforth.

I doubt very seriously if anybody's going to be trying George Zimmerman in that courtroom tomorrow.

Carry on.

LMAO!
I guess i thought the context of the discussion concerned a guy who claims he was getting beat up by a 17 year old who weighed 40lbs less than he did,

I have seen a sub 150 pound fighters beat the snot out of 250+ pound guy. It's all about the better athlete/fighter. GZ was no athlete, and failed at mma style training. In a ufc style fight, my money would be on TM 10 out of 10 times.

so he had to kill him with the gun he was carrying...

He shot him in order to end the assault. The death was a consequence.

while the 17 year old (who weighed 40lbs less than him and, until the guy with the gun started following him) was simply walking home from the store.

Neither item is illegal. Take out the physical assault, and both would probably be at home eating skittles.

The jury disagreed with you as well.
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A FING ROCKSTAR
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:59 PM
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A FING ROCKSTAR Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

apparently you're a groupie ... heads or tails?
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A FING ROCKSTAR Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Awesome dude!
I guess i thought the context of the discussion concerned a guy who claims he was getting beat up by a 17 year old who weighed 40lbs less than he did, so he had to kill him with the gun he was carrying...while the 17 year old (who weighed 40lbs less than him and, until the guy with the gun started following him) was simply walking home from the store.

Nope, but in that theoretical context, the Zman probably would have been convicted. If you were referring to the actual case, we all know it didn't happen like that and the Zman was innocent, found not guilty of committing any crime.
Kinda like Clinton, eh?
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Kinda like Clinton, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And OJ.
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Nope, but in that theoretical context, the Zman probably would have been convicted. If you were referring to the actual case, we all know it didn't happen like that and the Zman was innocent, found not guilty of committing any crime. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Interesting. Perhaps you can tell me what part of my comment that you quoted was factually inaccurate.

I'll wait.
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2013, 02:36 PM
If your assumption were true, Doofus, Martin would have made it home safely. Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman -- he didn't walk "simply or safely" home! So yeah, "your bad"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was referring to the time at the onset of the confrontation when the 911 call began, in which there is nothing to indicate he was doing anything beyond simply walking home from the store.
I was referring to the time at the onset of the confrontation when the 911 call began, in which there is nothing to indicate he was doing anything beyond simply walking home from the store. Originally Posted by Doove
Likewise, Zimmerman violated no laws. He called the police to report a suspicious person in his neighborhood. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman to observe and report on what the suspicious person was doing. No laws were violated until Martin turned about to confront Zimmerman.