Same deal - PA GOP Governor's race - Who do ya got?

Still your opinion. Every successful person has a big ego. That’s not a bad thing. If Oz wins, it’s because of Trumps endorsement. Like Vance, Ted Bud also. I could name more who were behind before Trump endorsed them. He’s clearly not going to endorse someone who can’t win the General. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree if Oz wins it will only be because of Trump's endorsement

I will disagree that Trump is only going to endorse someone who can win in November.
Congrats to Mastriano - time to kick Shapiro's ass
So, here is Pa again with election problems. Machines went down, unreadable ballots, and thousands of mail in ballots not counted. Why can states like Ohio and NC have clean elections with decisions rendered on Election Day? There are serious problems in Pa which need to be cleaned up.

Republicans really need to get behind Mastriano and whoever wins the Senate seat. Serious reforms must take place here.
Congrats to Mastriano - time to kick Shapiro's ass Originally Posted by berryberry
Shapiro is now the Little Weasel. Use it proudly. Make it stick like Crooked Hillary.
Here is how mainstream media reported Doug Mastriano winning Pennsylvania GOP nomination for Governor

Pretty sad when CNN is the most moderate and fair of the bunch

So, here is Pa again with election problems. Machines went down, unreadable ballots, and thousands of mail in ballots not counted. Why can states like Ohio and NC have clean elections with decisions rendered on Election Day? There are serious problems in Pa which need to be cleaned up.

Republicans really need to get behind Mastriano and whoever wins the Senate seat. Serious reforms must take place here. Originally Posted by bambino
The Libtards in Allegheny County front and center of this fiasco.

As mentioned in a previous thread, Allegheny County appears to have the most outstanding Election Day precincts/votes and looms large in settling the Oz/McCormick race. This is the message currently on its Board of Elections site:

... Problems over Lancaster-way also.

### Salty
... Problems over Lancaster-way also.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Indeed. And now - Third World bullshit from the libtards running Allegheny County who are now saying they will not count/release results of the critical remaining election day votes until at the earliest next Monday/Tuesday
Indeed. And now - Third World bullshit from the libtards running Allegheny County who are now saying they will not count/release results of the critical remaining election day votes until at the earliest next Monday/Tuesday Originally Posted by berryberry
But but but, there’s no election fraud!!!!!!!!!
Nonsense. The WSJ cited specific polls showing Mastriano is currently way behind Shapiro in any prospective gubernatorial match-up, despite the fact that a majority of independent PA voters are leaning Republican. If Mastriano looked like a stronger candidate, the WSJ wouldn't have spoken up. The only thing they care about is seeing a Republican win the Governorship in November. Originally Posted by lustylad
sorry my man but i quit trusting the wsj long ago. you can pick up the lib poll football and run with it thats ok, just look at the past polls on mccormick they had him third at around 20 %.

any way if we can keep the fraud out of philly , and because of wolf baggage , the liberal policies hes pushing especially the RGGI which will put electric bills through the roof , mastro will win .
Electric bills are purportedly going through the roof either way, some places will likely have rolling blackouts due to lack of energy production. Have fun sweating your balls off due to your idiotic energy policies, Californians.
shapiro is going to win easily in november.........

not who I want in there but you will not beat the philly and pittsburgh vote machine
I am afraid that Chizzy is correct on this one. Best we can hope for is a republican take over of state house and Senate to put the pressure on him.
Republicans have who the governorship before, in environments less hostile to democrats. Who’s to say they can’t do it again.
.. How 'bout we MAN-UP and give WINNING a try, mates...

But in a FAIR election - IF PA voters actually wanna follow
Wolf's shutdowns, lockdowns, and SKY HIGH Prices with another
sappy career Democrat - then they surely deserve what they get.

#### Salty