The Olympics

I'm actually the polar opposite. It's the misguided grievance babies who are TRIGGERED over something they incorrectly think mocks the Last Supper. I'm just calmly explaining to them that they are morons for being so TRIGGERED by it.
Huh? I'm just explaining how it was NOT referring to the Last Supper. Anybody who thinks it was is mistaken. Anybody who is offended by it, because they think it was mocking the Last Supper, is most likely a moron and a low IQ grievance baby.

The kind of people who are constantly looking for things to be offended by (Carhartt, Bud Light and Taylor Swift are other recent examples). In other words, they're fucking snowflakes. Originally Posted by tommy156
They’re not snowflakes Tommy no matter how many times you say fuck. But it seems like you are all in on the Transgender craze. What does that make you?
They’re not snowflakes Tommy no matter how many times you say fuck. But it seems like you are all in on the Transgender craze. What does that make you? Originally Posted by bambino
Anyone offended by the Olympic opening ceremonies is indeed a fucking snowflake.
And quite possibly retarded.
Anyone offended by the Olympic opening ceremonies is indeed a fucking snowflake.
And quite possibly retarded. Originally Posted by tommy156
If you say so.
If you say so. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes indeed I did. And yes indeed they are.
Spencer Lee, a local kid won a silver in wrestling.
A different kind of medal controversy

https://people.com/team-usa-skateboa...-medal-8693042

Interesting patina
USA wins basketball gold! Curry with some bombs to seal the deal. Brony has some grey hairs in his beard. Starting to look like Fred Sanford. But he can still play.
U.S. and China tied at 40 golds but the U.S. led in total medals by a solid margin.

Sadly, Canada took the gold in breakdancing. The most coveted prize of the games. And sorry, Salty. Raygun didn't earn a single point. I know that was crushing to watch.
Fuckin' Raygun LMAO
It was... uh, kinda special
I got a late start on watching it d/t work, but am enjoying it thus far. I have to give credit to Peacock's streaming event "on demand" setup this year. Makes it quite easy to pull up anything I want at any time.

Women's gymnastics were amazing. I agree with the Suni Lee comment as well lol. I'm also fascinated by the men's gymnastics as these guys are like super humans. The rings and pommel horse are just insane. "Pommel Horse guy"...I was happy to see him medal and rooting for him. What a humble guy. Now I'm sitting through the swimming. Just enjoying the ride of the Olympics and athletic feats....amazing
Fuckin' Raygun LMAO Originally Posted by tommy156
https://www.marca.com/en/olympic-gam...90e8b45e1.html

Fuckin' Raygun indeed

Hell of a lil scandal in Australia
Hey-ohhhhh!
Women high jumpers...some sexy and athletic females wow