Syria...sounds like Thw Wacko Kid is writing Trumps tweets!

• WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 06:07 PM
LMAO at that map. It’s a farce made by someone with absolutely no understanding of history. There has NEVER been a “Palestine” or “Palestinians”. Read a fckn book. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That map was the start of our preference of Jews over Arabs.

Many argued at the time that it was a costly mistake as the Arabs had the oil.

Truman though needed the Jewish vote back home.

https://www.wayoflife.org/reports/ha...of_israel.html

Truman’s decision to recognize Israel was hard fought. He was strongly opposed by the U.S. State Department, which favored a United Nations trusteeship over Palestine. The State Department took a pragmatic view, seeing the need for the free flow of oil from Muslim nations in the face of the very real possibility of war with Russia. They did not want to offend the Muslims for the sake of a “few Jews.”
https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/museum...tion-of-isreal

In the Spring of 1948, Palestine became embroiled in American domestic politics. Jewish votes were important to President Truman in the coming election. Key advisers, especially Clark Clifford, pushed him to stand firmly for UN partition to win those votes.
As May 15th approached, pressure on President Truman increased. He was urged to recognize the new Jewish state that was certain to be proclaimed when partition occurred. Others counseled against recognition, arguing it would antagonize Arab states and jeopardize American access to oil.
That map was the start of our preference of Jews over Arabs.

Many argued at the time that it was a costly mistake as the Arabs had the oil.

Truman though needed the Jewish vote back home.

https://www.wayoflife.org/reports/ha...of_israel.html

Truman’s decision to recognize Israel was hard fought. He was strongly opposed by the U.S. State Department, which favored a United Nations trusteeship over Palestine. The State Department took a pragmatic view, seeing the need for the free flow of oil from Muslim nations in the face of the very real possibility of war with Russia. They did not want to offend the Muslims for the sake of a “few Jews.”
https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/museum...tion-of-isreal

In the Spring of 1948, Palestine became embroiled in American domestic politics. Jewish votes were important to President Truman in the coming election. Key advisers, especially Clark Clifford, pushed him to stand firmly for UN partition to win those votes.
As May 15th approached, pressure on President Truman increased. He was urged to recognize the new Jewish state that was certain to be proclaimed when partition occurred. Others counseled against recognition, arguing it would antagonize Arab states and jeopardize American access to oil. Originally Posted by WTF
So did it jeopardize our access to oil?
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 06:30 PM
So did it jeopardize our access to oil? Originally Posted by eccielover
Have you ever heard of the oil embargo and how that has effected American politics?

The Jewish state of Israel has been no help in our getting ME oil....our support for them has actually been a hindrance.

We are 22 trillion dollars in debt, mostly because of all we have had to spend because of that choice by Truman.
Have you ever heard of the oil embargo and how that has effected American politics?

The Jewish state of Israel has been no help in our getting ME oil....our support for them has actually been a hindrance.

We are 22 trillion dollars in debt, mostly because of all we have had to spend because of that choice by Truman. Originally Posted by WTF
So most of our 22 trillion debt is actually Truman's fault.

So you just absolved GW, Obama, and Trump in one fail of a statement. So not only disturbed, but a far pitch from reality these days too.
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 07:22 PM
So most of our 22 trillion debt is actually Truman's fault.

So you just absolved GW, Obama, and Trump in one fail of a statement. So not only disturbed, but a far pitch from reality these days too. Originally Posted by eccielover

NO....I said Truman started it. You are not very logical are you?

That does not absolve any other President with their unconditional loyalty to a nation other than America.

NO....I said Truman started it. You are not very logical are you? Originally Posted by WTF
you specifically said.

We are 22 trillion dollars in debt, mostly because of all we have had to spend because of that choice by Truman.
So by your own words. "MOST" of that 22 trillion is Truman's fault. Is that not what you said?
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 07:37 PM
you specifically said.

So by your own words. "MOST" of that 22 trillion is Truman's fault. Is that not what you said? Originally Posted by eccielover
And you said

So you just absolved GW, Obama, and Trump in one fail of a statement. Originally Posted by eccielover
And I explained exactly wtf was meant.

Were you man enough to have an honest non gotcha discussion....I'd be happy to. Until then.....gif time.

Were you man enough to have an honest non gotcha discussion Originally Posted by WTF
That's kind of laughable based on the gifs and memes you post on any given post.

But in this case it wasn't a gotcha. It was simply what you said.

Did or did not you say.

Please explain that again if you didn't actually mean "mostly because of all we have had to spend because of that choice by Truman".
Apparently you have shit in your ears. I'm hearing plenty from the right but you won't hear it on MSNBC or CNN. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Tell us what the right wing is saying about the betrayal of the Kurds, as a military man tell me how proud you are of the wisdom of your leader.
Tell us what the right wing is saying about the betrayal of the Kurds, as a military man tell me how proud you are of the wisdom of your leader. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

tell us why the US should attack a NATO ally, Turkey and continue to play World Cop? what has that gotten the US lately?
I don't like Turkey and they should have been kicked out of NATO. what Turkey is doing is nothing more than a de-facto land grab.

That thing with the Kurds is unfortunate since Turks have shit for brain leaving things alone., but Isis in Syria is not our problem, it is Russia and Assad's problem.

hell.. what the turks are doing should be grounds for expulsion from nato.
Our soldiers there were human shields, there aren’t/weren’t nearly enough to make a tactical difference. Their job is to simply be there, making an attack far less likely due to the possibility of killing Americans and pissing off the big dog.

Fuck that, bring them home and let the subhumans slaughter each other like they’ve done for millennia. Chlorine for the gene pool as far as I’m concerned.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Our soldiers there were human shields, there aren’t/weren’t nearly enough to make a tactical difference. Their job is to simply be there, making an attack far less likely due to the possibility of killing Americans and pissing off the big dog.

Fuck that, bring them home and let the subhumans slaughter each other like they’ve done for millennia. Chlorine for the gene pool as far as I’m concerned. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Are you too for leaving Israel to fend for themselves.

No more support for any other nation?

I don't like Turkey and they should have been kicked out of NATO. what Turkey is doing is nothing more than a de-facto land grab.

That thing with the Kurds is unfortunate since Turks have shit for brain leaving things alone., but Isis in Syria is not our problem, it is Russia and Assad's problem.

hell.. what the turks are doing should be grounds for expulsion from nato. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You finally got it right unlike some hypocritical racist Trumptards in this forum...

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...gan-education/

Fuck that, bring them home and let the subhumans slaughter each other like they’ve done for millennia. Chlorine for the gene pool as far as I’m concerned. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Tell that bullshit to the grieving relatives of the Americans that will be targeted by the resurgent ISIS scum.