keep thinking were crazy #WWG1WGA

I'm done with this thread, there's no point in trying to prove something to people who either don't want to understand or look into it. Or people who just think that it's a joke net nothing like this could ever happen. It doesn't matter good things are happening and are going to continue to happen , and whether any of yall admit it or not I know you're gonna be like damn stop it wasn't so f****** crazy she was right. Ya have a fantastic evening and if anybody wants any more links any kind of information about what's going on right now let me know I'm full of fun facts. Turn off your damn TV's stop believing the media that's mostly bought and paid for, do your own research, make your own opinions, and come to your own conclusions. s Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH

stay cool alannah... some of us know you mean well.

that video isn't exactly the best one since its from last year.

some of us know that shit has been around, we just didn't know how big it was or how bad it was.
I'm done with this thread, there's no point in trying to prove something to people who either don't want to understand or look into it... Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
It's serious enough that most would feel the perpetrators of that would be better off with a mill stone tied around their neck and tossed into the sea. But perhaps a better way to send the message would would be with a simple, yet elegant graph which shows there is some hope and that progress is finally being made in dealing with it:

of course... you shat so! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Speakin' o' shat.............

some of us know that shit has been around, we just didn't know how big it was or how bad it was.

but we know where it's going...........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dilbert kinda unknowingly set himself up for that.

Giving credit where its due. that was funny
Alannah made a choice and Alannah choose right!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK6_eG-wR3M

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dilbert kinda unknowingly set himself up for that.

Giving credit where its due. that was funny Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did you give him the "like" or did he give it to himself?
vice-versa... ?

it was stupid. we will find out soon enough.

unlike others... Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Oh wait, it's just Joe with a handler. Wonder if he thinks those aviators go well with that mask. Anyone know; if he sees his shadow, does he go back into the basement for another 2 months?

Such a colorful couple they make...
Oh wait, it's just Joe with a handler. Wonder if he thinks those aviators go well with that mask. Anyone know; if he sees his shadow, does he go back into the basement for another 2 months?

Such a colorful couple they make...
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yeah, I know... Love me some Red White and Blue!

matchingnipple likes red and yellow