Empire TV Show on Fox ??

Cookie is strong, sexy and.opinionated, love Cookie! Originally Posted by Anna Star
I want some Cookie!!!
They signed a 2nd season!!!
They signed a 2nd season!!! Originally Posted by Anna Star
Yes!! Did you read that somewhere?

It's funny how all of these series are showing for a limited runs. It kind of reminds me of the novela format.
On Fox news after the show. They signed a 2nd season before they ended the first. It's the hottest show on t.v. now!
#teamcookie!!!!!

And that boo boo kitty gets on my nerves!!
My first time watching!

I've actually turned on the TV.
Posted up now, patiently waiting for 8p.

Thx ya'll Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
OK P, next time you are in Houston, come on by the station and we can watch the earlier episodes together "On Demand"
#teamcookie!!!!!

And that boo boo kitty gets on my nerves!! Originally Posted by Kammye

Kammye, you know you are welcome to come by!!
OK P, next time you are in Houston Originally Posted by fire engine red
I'm en route
Now that's a funny promo. The show got a limited run to see how reaction would be since it was put up against Blackish on ABC and the long showing Law & Order SVU. I am sure that it will get a whole season provided the ratings continue to climb.

I just remember three seasons ago Terrance Howard was in Law & Order LA and after a few episodes that mirrored ongoing cases, particularly racially and sexually sensitive, NBC pulled the plug.

I just hope it gets a fair shot
Don't let me miss it this week ya'll. I forgot last week
Don't let me miss it this week ya'll. I forgot last week Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
So you're just going to skip an episode and continue on?
I can't remember to turn on the TV, I watched one episode (25th) and forgot last week.
You don't even have to turn on a tv to properly view the whole series. It's 2015.
Control the way your watch tv