Big brother will be watching!

Ah! America! Such a wonderful country. The home of the brave - and the land of the body searched... Originally Posted by Raphael
You could have an entertaining converstation with Car......I mean eagle.
Ah! America! .... and the land of the body searched... Originally Posted by Raphael
Oh, yea, I almost forgot. I have an appointment this afternoon for .....

..... a "body search"!

"Pre-emptive" review: "It will be fun."
This thread has all sorts of hidden gems in it. Raphael please continue to share with us, about what ever is in your guttersnipe hating head and all the great French military triumphs of the twentieth century...
The Battle of the Marne, Verdun, Bir Hakeim + the successful pacification of Algeria, where the French succeeeded when the US armed forces failed to pacify Vietnam + the successful freeing of hostages at Kolwezi on May 13 1978 when that great Hero Jimmy Carter made a fool of himself and of his country failing to rescue the Iran Hostages on April 24 1980.

Not that any of this is the issue of this thread. The issue here is, the authorities using up too much resources to put the American people under surveillance, and not enough resources beating the Taliban.

But, hey, nabbing hobbyests and providers is sooo much more important than nabbing Bin Laden...
Ah! America! Such a wonderful cowntry. The home of the brave - and the land of the body searched... Originally Posted by Raphael
I request a cavity search everytime.

Once you learn how to relax,,,they're not so bad!

I may need to wean myself off of them.