Plan for civilization collapse/shit hitting the fan

Tranny PLEASE! My response had more to do with a common prepper saying than anything xenophobic you may have interpreted. Originally Posted by gnadfly
feeling smitten are you? my post had nothing to do with you.
feeling smitten are you? my post had nothing to do with you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
IDK However you are a tranny humper! You know! Those lady boi Thais your in love with!

mamamamamamamamamaabababamabam abamamamamaaaa snick
I can't see your stupid post, but I guarantee it said "tranny", "faggot", or both.. your vocabulary and intellect are extremely limited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgyI3ogZVQ

What a pity that your past life was cut down before it came to fruition... Originally Posted by andymarksman

thank you rainbow poster!

I can't see your stupid post, but I guarantee it said "tranny", "faggot", or both.. your vocabulary and intellect are extremely limited. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh you know you looked. You cant help yourself. You have zero self control! Kinda like fucking fat ghetto preggos raw! Then! Then writing a bragging review about it! lol
No one could make this shit up..
  • Tiny
  • 12-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Yes that is correct! Though Some of these "chicks" have dicks! And alot of them no one else would fuck for free. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Respectfully this is not true. There's no evidence that any of Chung Tran's conquests are chicks with dicks. Furthermore there are many, many people who are into noncompetitive sports. I used to be but my standards have gotten higher in my old age. You walk into a bar, scope out the fattest, ugliest woman, and go for it. Don't knock it until you've tried it, the hit-to-miss ratio is very high.
I can't see your stupid post, but I guarantee it said "tranny", "faggot", or both.. your vocabulary and intellect are extremely limited. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

he mentioned tranny. you know you can peek his post.
he mentioned tranny. you know you can peek his post. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He doesnt have me on ignore! Chungy has zero self control.
  • Tiny
  • 12-11-2019, 09:40 PM
I bet neither are you "encouraging" Stephen Miller... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Trump should fire Stephen Miller. He should fire Rudy Giuliani too, although I don't know whether you can fire someone you're not paying.
Respectfully this is not true. There's no evidence that any of Chung Tran's conquests are chicks with dicks. Furthermore there are many, many people who are into noncompetitive sports. I used to be but my standards have gotten higher in my old age. You walk into a bar, scope out the fattest, ugliest woman, and go for it. Don't knock it until you've tried it, the hit-to-miss ratio is very high. Originally Posted by Tiny
x
Respectfully this is not true. There's no evidence that any of Chung Tran's conquests are chicks with dicks. Furthermore there are many, many people who are into noncompetitive sports. I used to be but my standards have gotten higher in my old age. You walk into a bar, scope out the fattest, ugliest woman, and go for it. Don't knock it until you've tried it, the hit-to-miss ratio is very high. Originally Posted by Tiny

tranny's? No. street skanks .. Yes.
Knock it off with the BS, guys. Who else has a plan for when the shit hits the fan? It's gonna happen. We're long overdue for it really. Just a matter of time before there's a pandemic, a terrorist attack, riot or something that will upset your peaceful first world life. You think the blacks, Hispanics and Muslims are gonna show one ounce of compassion for you when shit hits the fan?
Knock it off with the BS, guys. Who else has a plan for when the shit hits the fan? It's gonna happen. We're long overdue for it really. Just a matter of time before there's a pandemic, a terrorist attack, riot or something that will upset your peaceful first world life. You think the blacks, Hispanics and Muslims are gonna show one ounce of compassion for you when shit hits the fan? Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udoh1DZ7JKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Afy22cmuLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEfGAtGUPZQ

Woody Allen is a pervert .. you know that, right??
You're a racist. You know that, right?