cant we all just fuck and be happy?

wow i like how he edited that to say jealousy

exactly the type of shit i was referring to!!
I like your DD Jules, they make me happy.
what man wouldnt just wanna fuck. wars, economic crisis, global warming, earthquakes, mosque at ground zero all those problems all those headaches while they wont dissapear at least must go away for an hour for a guy lucky enough to watch his manhood disappear into Tara for a few precious moments. ive said it before and ill say it again you texas boys are so lucky to be able to do that beautifulwoman, i wish i were you.
I want too fuck. Good job Jules Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1
Hey where did you find that pic........lol

Thanks Jules

Oh yea, can we all just have sex, eat and be happy!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty please........ Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Hmmm I'm with Lisa....maybe I should offer a "FEED ME, FUCK ME " package, where you get a meal, cooked by moi, with your session....
what man wouldnt just wanna fuck. wars, economic crisis, global warming, earthquakes, mosque at ground zero all those problems all those headaches while they wont dissapear at least must go away for an hour for a guy lucky enough to watch his manhood disappear into Tara for a few precious moments. ive said it before and ill say it again you texas boys are so lucky to be able to do that beautifulwoman, i wish i were you. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thanks babe.
looking at your tush brings a smile to my face. you are a woman anyman would dream of being with
Thanks babe. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
thanks to almost everybody who posted im not going to let one douche lord discourage me from having a positive attitude about the hobby

now lets all get laid i know im ready

But the drama won't ever end. It's like crack for some people. Originally Posted by BigEddie

Like every person that posts and/or reads anything on this board except for reviews.
As the lyrics of the immortal county parody song instruct us "Why do we get drunk and screw" (actually written and often preformed by Jimmy Buffett). Jules you do look a lot like Megan Fox and that is a good thing.
awwww thats a big compliment luckjack thanks so much
  • Holly
  • 09-14-2010, 11:36 AM
cant we all just fuck and be happy?? Originally Posted by 214JULES
AMEN!!!! Who wants to get naked 1st????
Hmmm I'm with Lisa....maybe I should offer a "FEED ME, FUCK ME " package, where you get a meal, cooked by moi, with your session.... Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
I think I'm in LOVE!
Ok, anyone interested in a FEED ME FUCK ME package contact me for details...
I would consider a full clean shave for that one, Hayden.....