As The Market Crashes, Mueller Pulls Closer, Trumps Presidency Crumbles, Deplorables Cry, We Told You Fools!

hell shitinjerk doesn't know the model/name of his dictation machine. he's useless.
Entertain this:

Biggest single-day point drops in Dow Jones history, all under Republican presidents:

Feb 5, 2018: 1,175.21
Sep 29, 2008: 777.68
Oct 15, 2008: 733.08
Sep 17, 2001: 684.81
Dec 1, 2008: 679.95 Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Don't forget that prosperous day of Feb. 12th 2016 when the Dow Jones was down by 1451 points, yeah that was Obama's last year in office. Trump just picked up the slack for your negro and brought it up a bit by 276 points, lol.

Jim

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/12/inve...oil/index.html
Don't forget that prosperous day of Feb. 12th 2016 when the Dow Jones was down by 1451 points, yeah that was towards the end of Obamas last year in office. Trump just picked up the slack for your negro and brought it up a bit, lol.

Jim

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/12/inve...oil/index.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

!!!!!!! why, Jim, did you catch professor Sparky in a "factual omission?"

abahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

so who's on top of the list now, Prof. Rabbit Fag?

bahahahaaa

!!!!!!! why, Jim, did you catch professor Sparky in a "factual omission?"

abahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

so who's on top of the list now, Prof. Rabbit Fag?

bahahahaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did ya notice most of his entries were right at the beginning of Obama's presidency. Those low Dow Jones numbers were really results of Bush, Obama was riding on Bush's coat tails for awhile, lol.

Jim
Did ya notice most of his entries were right at the beginning of Obama's presidency. Those low Dow Jones numbers were really results of Bush, Obama was riding on Bush's coat tails for awhile, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

oh the irony.

bahahaa

i think it's about time to invoke the "Bellerophon protocol" on Prof. Sparky Rabbit Fag, yeah?

bahahaaaaa

i'll let that little poi dog ponder that a bit.
jobless claims fall to a 45 year low

maybe the stock market will take a hit over that because it raises fear the economy is strong which might give rise to an interest rate increase, which pulls money out of the market to bonds etc

but main street surely wont be taking a hit

trump turned our economy around just by being elected giving us a certainty the dour, nothing we can do, era of obamaism was over
Your deplorables because your uneducated Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Someone who doesn't have the slightest clue about the difference between 'your' and 'you're' calls others "uneducated." Priceless!

Listen and Learn Something For Once! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Good advice. Take it!
Don't forget that prosperous day of Feb. 12th 2016 when the Dow Jones was down by 1451 points, yeah that was Obama's last year in office. Trump just picked up the slack for your negro and brought it up a bit by 276 points, lol.

Jim

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/12/inve...oil/index.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Talk about a misleading post!!! The drop of 1175 points was in a single day. The drop of 1451 points was from January 4th 2016 to February 12th 2016. For the whole year the market was up 2,337 points, much of it after Trump was elected. But it was still up about 1,000 points (6%) before the election.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Feb 8, 4:38 PM EST
23,860.46 Price decrease 1,032.89 (4.15%)

StandingInShit ... the sky is falling, the sky is falling!
Talk about a misleading post!!! The drop of 1175 points was in a single day. The drop of 1451 points was from January 4th 2016 to February 12th 2016. For the whole year the market was up 2,337 points, much of it after Trump was elected. But it was still up about 1,000 points (6%) before the election. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It drops 1451 within a month. I would say it was dropping pretty much everyday to get to that point. Since your stupid brother can't prove his post , a drop of 1175 points in one day is what might be misleading. Besides, does a president really have that much influence over the DOW JONES? I think not, markets fluctuates constantly without warning. But to a Liberal everything matters depending how you feel about the President.

Jim
It drops 1451 within a month. I would say it was dropping pretty much everyday to get to that point. Since your stupid brother can't prove his post , a drop of 1175 points in one day is what might be misleading. Besides, does a president really have that much influence over the DOW JONES? I think not, markets fluctuates constantly without warning. But to a Liberal everything matters depending how you feel about the President.

It’s trump himself that takes credit for upticks in the market so he should take blame for the drops, republicans only like to take credit for things.
..... republicans only like to take credit for things. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
.. does that mean your mother is not a Republican?

President Trump has taken full credit for the rise in the stock market since the day he was elected.

"There's been no more consistent theme over President Donald Trump's first year in office than his praising of a rising stock market and his efforts to tie it directly to his administration

"The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me," Trump told reporters in November.

The president has explicitly and implicitly claimed that the rising stock market, which repeatedly reached record highs in the 14 months following his election, was a result of his being in office."

Source:. http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...et-fall-2018-2

I fully agree that you can't judge the performance of the stock market on one day's or one month's performance. And I fully agree that there are multiple factors that led to the incredible rise in the market since Trump took office. But I think a main part of the rise was due to his promise to lower corporate taxes from 35% to 15% during his campaign and during his presidency.
It’s trump himself that takes credit for upticks in the market so he should take blame for the drops, republicans only like to take credit for things. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So Trump toots his own horn. You do a good bit of that yourself without any results to justify it.

Jim