Incall Accomodations

Toys, Toys, and more Toys!

Also I'd only be interested in a shower if you were in there with me. Mutual bathing is very sexy.
All I need is a shower I carry everything else I need in a backpack..... ...... that's awesome that you ladies care enough to try to provide us what we would want or need .... lol I was told once that I couldnt take a shower at a providers place before we started
Accessibility is a big one for me. If a provider has their incall that is located on the upper floors and there is no elevator then it makes it impossible to get to for me. The other part of this is a provider can have steak, lobster, and every other thing but if the door (bathroom doors are the place I have run into this issue with a lot) isn't wide enough for me to get my wheelchair though then again it does me no good. This is a big reason I do outcalls since I know the place I am at I can get around and so can she.
Mouthwash or something to clean your face would be nice... never know if you're smelling like someone's kitty after you've been going down. Dead give-away...
I will add facewash to my list where do you get the toothbrushes with the toothpaste already on them?
No incall is complete without a dungeon..... ^-^
I will add facewash to my list where do you get the toothbrushes with the toothpaste already on them? Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I've seen them at Dollar Tree.
All I need is a shower I carry everything else I need in a backpack..... ...... that's awesome that you ladies care enough to try to provide us what we would want or need .... lol I was told once that I couldnt take a shower at a providers place before we started Originally Posted by lovethickgirls

Sometimes I like to join in , showertime can be great fore play.
I will add facewash to my list where do you get the toothbrushes with the toothpaste already on them? Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Colgate wisp, you could get them at Walmart, Target, etc.
No incall is complete without a dungeon..... ^-^ Originally Posted by bobbyupside
Can't wait for you to show it to me!
I agree with Leilani Bebe!