The Upsell..Is it worth it?

Ladies: Do you feel that it's right for a provider to upsell some of her services on her menu? Do you think it's a big turn-off to clients when this is done & could hurt your credibility as a provider?

Guys: Is it a ultimate mood killer when a provider trys to upsell her services in the middle of a session? Would you take the offer of an upsell if the session was going good & you had great chemistry with a provider. And what are you experiences with Upsells..Good or Bad. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
PROFESSIONAL providers don't UP SELL! I only see PROFESSIONALS! FYI: Up front ala cart pricing is NOT an up sell!
Asking for an upsell in the middle of the date is clearly unprofessional and a mood killer. I know that when I see a provider, I only bring enough $$$ to cover the stated donation. I'm sure most guys are like me, so an upseller is shit out of luck to even think it will work with 90% of clients. I think only lower class providers are the ones that upsell. I experienced it only once and it was with a provider from CityVibe. We started going at it, and I was working my way down for a little DATY when she stopped me cold in my tracks and said it was $50 more. Just killed the session. We quickly finished in missionary and I was out the door after only 1/2 hour of a 1 hour session.
Asking for an upsell in the middle of the date is clearly unprofessional and a mood killer. I know that when I see a provider, I only bring enough $$$ to cover the stated donation. I'm sure most guys are like me, so an upseller is shit out of luck to even think it will work with 90% of clients. I think only lower class providers are the ones that upsell. I experienced it only once and it was with a provider from CityVibe. We started going at it, and I was working my way down for a little DATY when she stopped me cold in my tracks and said it was $50 more. Just killed the session. We quickly finished in missionary and I was out the door after only 1/2 hour of a 1 hour session. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Wonder how much that is per lick? Thats crazy!
I don't like upsell at all. If I don't do it, it's because I don't like it. I prefer the all inclusive and then there isn't any awkwardness.
If there's a real connection I'll throw in complimentries.
That says alot of you Shayla. Vegas is a town normally notorious for upsells.
That says alot of you Shayla. Vegas is a town normally notorious for upsells. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I'm from Canada... I had never even heard of upselling before I came to Vegas. I hated the idea of that anyway. I think it would just make for a very mechanical session. That's not fun.
I agree with everyone that upselling is a mood killer. I am with a provider because she loves what she is doing or at least appears to love it. If she puts a price on certain services including greek, she is indicating to me that she is truly not into it but will just do it for the money.
I think alot of times women upsell because they are being asked for extras. For example, a woman may offer FS but if you want anal and it's not somethng she does with clients, but likes you in particular, I can see her asking for a tip for her effort. You want a lil more, you should give a lil more. I just had a very regular client of mine ask for BBFS! LOL. I thought to myself, why is he even asking me for this? I mean, if he offered more money then asking would be justified. But did he really think I'm goin got give more just for free? And no, I'm NOT doing BBFS even with a generous tip. It was just the idea he thought i would do it and he didn't offer a tip!
I think alot of times women upsell because they are being asked for extras. For example, a woman may offer FS but if you want anal and it's not somethng she does with clients, but likes you in particular, I can see her asking for a tip for her effort. You want a lil more, you should give a lil more. I just had a very regular client of mine ask for BBFS! LOL. I thought to myself, why is he even asking me for this? I mean, if he offered more money then asking would be justified. But did he really think I'm goin got give more just for free? And no, I'm NOT doing BBFS even with a generous tip. It was just the idea he thought i would do it and he didn't offer a tip! Originally Posted by incognito isis
In previous threads you would have told a story of out rage in regard to this ridiculous request! Your tempered response tells me things are getting better! I would hope the same people that are quick to criticize are just as willing to praise when warranted! I applaud you!

When I hear up sell, I hear charging EXTRA for what should be already included. I think its crazy to expect anal from a provider without an up sell. Further more if a hobbyist requests you wear German military uniform and paste on a narrow little moustache while whispering, "You vill do as I zay!" that also would fall in the category of beyond the call of duty and warrant additional fee or fees. The problem here is when hobbyist cut a deal (special or no) and think that everything is included. That’s just bull shit! And we all know it! I ran into a crazy bitch... I mean this nice provider in San Antonio of late that wanted extra for BJ, any position other than MICH and you get yourself excited she'll be making calls and booking appointments while you do so. People can't tell if your phone is on vibrate. So I acted like I was getting a call and answered, "Oh my God your kidding..." And out the door I went! Never heard from her!? The key to eliminating most of these uncomfortable situations is communication. And some times that’s challenging because providers don't like talking about services which is understandable. How I deal with this is I ask "What’s NOT on the menu?" You just can't get in trouble for telling some one what your NOT going to do. Once it is apparent everything is on the up and up, further communication could ensue outlining fetishes etc. and respective pricing. For me NOT being a GFE hobbyist things are much easier. I don’t expect or want a provider sticking there tongue down my throat nor do I expect the illusion that I’m rocking their world. All I ask they keep their laughter to a minimum! I’m seldom disappointed.
In previous threads you would have told a story of out rage in regard to this ridiculous request! Your tempered response tells me things are getting better! I would hope the same people that are quick to criticize are just as willing to praise when warranted! I applaud you!

When I hear up sell, I hear charging EXTRA for what should be already included. I think its crazy to expect anal from a provider without an up sell. Further more if a hobbyist requests you wear German military uniform and paste on a narrow little moustache while whispering, "You vill do as I zay!" that also would fall in the category of beyond the call of duty and warrant additional fee or fees. The problem here is when hobbyist cut a deal (special or no) and think that everything is included. That’s just bull shit! And we all know it! I ran into a crazy bitch... I mean this nice provider in San Antonio of late that wanted extra for BJ, any position other than MICH and you get yourself excited she'll be making calls and booking appointments while you do so. People can't tell if your phone is on vibrate. So I acted like I was getting a call and answered, "Oh my God your kidding..." And out the door I went! Never heard from her!? The key to eliminating most of these uncomfortable situations is communication. And some times that’s challenging because providers don't like talking about services which is understandable. How I deal with this is I ask "What’s NOT on the menu?" You just can't get in trouble for telling some one what your NOT going to do. Once it is apparent everything is on the up and up, further communication could ensue outlining fetishes etc. and respective pricing. For me NOT being a GFE hobbyist things are much easier. I don’t expect or want a provider sticking there tongue down my throat nor do I expect the illusion that I’m rocking their world. All I ask they keep their laughter to a minimum! I’m seldom disappointed. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hey Sweety, I guess coming here to unload my load is working! I'm able to get my point across in a civil way not a raging outburst! I'm working on moving forward with my life, as I told you before, and I feel better about myself now. Plus I'm not giving as much to myself to my clients. I just got rid of one draining regular, so I'm learning to respect myself more.
Hey Sweety, I guess coming here to unload my load is working! I'm able to get my point across in a civil way not a raging outburst! I'm working on moving forward with my life, as I told you before, and I feel better about myself now. Plus I'm not giving as much to myself to my clients. I just got rid of one draining regular, so I'm learning to respect myself more. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Hey Sweety, I guess coming here to unload my load is working! I'm able to get my point across in a civil way not a raging outburst! I'm working on moving forward with my life, as I told you before, and I feel better about myself now. Plus I'm not giving as much to myself to my clients. I just got rid of one draining regular, so I'm learning to respect myself more. Originally Posted by incognito isis
BRAVO!!!
Personally I think we should have a section somewhere thats list the upsellers for quick reference. Kinda like an alert section but for upsellers.