Review: Dont Trust Kandi & Natalia! (the Rest of the Story...)

Thank you for the positive comments I appreciate y'all!
Well she definitely ripped me off so I wouldn't trust her at all.
Like the fact that she blames me for the reason she hasnt returned the money back is ridiculous, acting like im the bad guy here. She robbed me! If anyones playing games its her, shes constantly sending me on a cat and mouse chase just to fuck with me. Shes fucking terrible.
Nobody needs your drama yankees1212 you are 20 years old. I'm on a business chase, seeking real, genuine, kind men who would like to be pleased! No drama needed here. I tried on multiple occasions. I'm happy to announce that I will be moving to the Omaha area & I will gain reputation & cliantel. I can't wait to meet you all & prove you wrong 😘😘
Nobody needs your drama yankees1212 you are 20 years old. I'm on a business chase, seeking real, genuine, kind men who would like to be pleased! No drama needed here. I tried on multiple occasions. I'm happy to announce that I will be moving to the Omaha area & I will gain reputation & cliantel. I can't wait to meet you all & prove you wrong 😘😘 Originally Posted by kandyxtasty
Shouldnt you start by giving him his money back.
Shouldnt you start by giving him his money back. Originally Posted by Nikonsnapper
Youd think so right. But apparently shes already spent it too.
You sure you want to move here? I hear that Omaha doesn't like rip off artists.
I'm done with the drama, thanks. Like I said, yes, I am moving there!! I don't care what this little kid is talking about anymore. I know the truth. I've NEVER ripped anyone off and you can clearly see by all of my other reviews that go back to 2013.
So going back to 2013 and 4 of the last 8 are nos. Is that improving your service.
I can only see two that are current. One from yankees1212 & the other one was someone my cousin hung out with.
In you profile picture and box there is a link to your ECCIE reviews. You have a few no from the past as well as the current issue.
Never ripped anyone off and yet I still dont have the money she owes me...
I can only see two that are current. One from yankees1212 & the other one was someone my cousin hung out with. Originally Posted by kandyxtasty

Your the one that brought up your reviews from 2013. Face it. You can give a good session every now and then. Most guys don't want to take a chance that the bad one will be their session.
I understand that. My recent reviews are all good besides the Yankees guy. The other no didn't see me they saw my cousin.
One*