Providers? Are you never curious?

I think it's just best people meet and see if chemistry is a go from there. Guys are already aware of menu and stats more or less from guys and a showcase as it is. Should not need too much other info. Maybe a couple pics but nothing crazy. Sometimes I feel women show too much and I talk myself out of it, especially if pics and vids are in reviews.

Back on aspd, I found myself more attracted to girls without pics. I had less bias other than a few reviews saying "you won't be disappointed" and generally was relieved when I saw most women being better than what I was picturing, and sometimes taught myself to just expect the worse kind of mentality.

Now, guys complain all the time about girls not looking better than the pics. Or the photos weren't accurate. In combination of someone who was impressed with a lady in a review and misleading photos, guys are walking in to being let down more lately. But seems to be the vibe I get.

I think of it this way. Girls you meet generally in a public setting you don't have them sending selfies or pics to you before meeting them. That's what a dating site is for.

I personally respect anonymity and meeting with as little info as possible. A brief description, maybe a teaser pic or two, and menu is all I need and usually turns out to be a much better time as I get turned on in person with the lady I am sharing time with. Just my perspective and experience. And with that, I've also opened myself to more women than I otherwise would have. Huge confidence booster which has helped talk to girls in general as I used to be very socially awkward.

As for girls getting pics of us, that's up to the lady really. Probably best to be surprised all the same as one pic might lead to all kinds of bias without meeting a guy first which could lead to less than stellar service. The fact a guy is turned on to see you should get the motor running in itself and turned on upon arrival. Same principle really, can expect the worse and anything better is a go!

After meeting a lady a few times, and if a good relationship starts, exchanging pics can be a fun thing to do, but I wouldn't do it until I get to know someone. We are only handles until then.
Merry Minx, I have a hypothetical question for you. Let's say that while I was reading your post above and I started to tremble and get real excited. As a result l may have needed to change my pants. What kind of donation would be appropriate? Let's say I read it a second time and get the same results. Does the first donation cover it also?

Thanks Minx for making my day. I will make this up to.
Merry Minx, I have a hypothetical question for you. Let's say that while I was reading your post above and I started to tremble and get real excited. As a result l may have needed to change my pants. What kind of donation would be appropriate? Let's say I read it a second time and get the same results. Does the first donation cover it also?

Thanks Minx for making my day. I will make this up to. Originally Posted by mitch p

Mitch...tremble, huh?

Anything I post or write online is complementary...for your viewing, and reading pleasure. I will accept only smiles and comments.

If you were asking in regards to spending time together: my donation is my donation - and I never ask for anything more than that. No matter what we decide to do with our time together...or how many times we decide to do it...the donation set before meeting does not change. If the chemistry is there, and the mood strikes us...that's really all there is to it.
I understand that very well SKF. But, ain't you just a little paranoid? Yes, I understand it works both ways on the protection part. Not really, it wouldn't be much help.

That's why a website comes in hand. The reason why I blur out my face because it's way too open on here. If it was private site I'd gladly show my face in pictures. But, it's not and I can deal with it...

Have you ever thought that providers risk there lives everyday? We risk so much on here like example murde**, stalke**, STD, etc....SP Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

Paranoid? Not at all. Protective? Yes ma'am. That I am,

I've seen far too many instances where people have let their guard down
and let their personal and private information get out and have been burned as a result.

I've got friend who's dealing with the fallout from exactly this.
His information fell into the wrong person's hands.

There are some sick people in this world and there's no telling
what some of these idiots might do once shit starts going sideways on them.

Each and every one of us is taking a risk playing in this sandbox.
I like to keep my risk at the lower-end of the scale.
Those that are careless with their information find themselves at the opposite end
and are far more likely to become the newest, 'guest2017' member.

Once anyone lets any of their information out, it's out.
There's no putting it back into the bottle.

This might surprise a lot of people but not everyone protects things they've
been entrusted to protect. People talk and a lot of times information is shared.

Let me try it this way...

Imagine if a provider had an axe to grind with some guy.
Imagine if she were to very casually and methodically start to gather up all of the pieces of
information, that she could find on this guy...information he'd carelessly shared her during their several meetings,
info he shared with different people over the years, and she took this information
and did some digging on her own, using online public data/info sites, etc..
.and discovered this guy's real world identity.. and she took all of this info and
put together a nice, neat little dossier; complete with a newly shared picture,
copies of his reviews, dates, times, they met, and every little thing that she could find
that would tie him to this hobby.

Now imagine this dossier gets delivered to his house and handed directly to his wife,
by this jilted provider; while the guy and his family were all sitting at the table
enjoying a nice Sunday family dinner.

Wouldn't that suck?

Do you think that story could never happen?

I've got a friend outside of Houston who knows differently.
He's living that story as we speak.

But you guys go right ahead and keep doing what you're doing.
Just don't say you weren't warned.

"This sort of thing is one-in-a-million. It couldn't ever happen to me".

"Ohhh, he/she would never do anything like that..., they're different".

Uh huh. That's what he thought too.

Sonya, baby. I dig you and you're alright in my book.
I understand that some people are more casual and open with their information.
Everyone gives up to their comfort level.

There are those who don't know any better and could have never imagined the sort
of hell that can come as a result of being careless with their info.

All I'm saying is that if you give out your information, you're no longer in control.
With each piece of information one gives out, the less and less control they have.

I certainly don't want my fate to be in the hands of anyone else.

That's just my take on the matter.

**Oh, Sonya, while I've got your attention here....perhaps we should get together and have an have
a 90minute, intense, in-depth, and intimate, hot-and-heavy.....uhhh, , "discussion" of things
hobby-related. Want to!?

Usually, when I get any kind of picture from a gentleman. I look at it once & straight up erase it. But, I do understand your POV. I think it's only fair to see who we are seeing. It's not mandatory for sending a picture of yourself... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
How is it fair you shouldn't give a shit what they look like you're not paying them they are paying you..
... We risk so much on here like example murde**, stalke**, STD, huckleberry shorting our donation....SP Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Dik Honeywell, menace. Be careful out there, ladies.
I send a picture of myself to let everyone up front know what I look like

I like this thread LOL!.... and that's why I like to be honest with the girls, I always mention that I'm an old and not a good looking guy, just in case if you are curious about me ( LOL nobody)
I usually email/txt what I look like (general description) prior to arrival. If they can keep their laughter down to a small roar when they see me, I know I've hit a home run!

When I first ventured into this playground , looks meant a lot to me. So yea I was curious all the time, I ended up disappointed a lot.

That's torture, when someone just looks at the image. You judge what's based on the outside but miss the point of what's on the inside. Who they are as a person and why they are in this playground to begin with.

It's not always just to fuck !

Looking at and doing the best to understand the soul that walked through my door, for some time and attention is all that matters to me.

Since I changed my view points, the orgasms this body and mind have had

Thank you gentlemen

You know who you are

So no, curiosity of what the other person looks like is no longer a factor. Safety and being respected are the major points.
When I first ventured into this playground , looks meant a lot to me. So yea I was curious all the time, I ended up disappointed a lot.

That's torture, when someone just looks at the image. You judge what's based on the outside but miss the point of what's on the inside. Who they are as a person and why they are in this playground to begin with.

It's not always just to fuck !

Looking at and doing the best to understand the soul that walked through my door, for some time and attention is all that matters to me.
Since I changed my view points, the orgasms this body and mind have had

Thank you gentlemen

You know who you are

So no, curiosity of what the other person looks like is no longer a factor. Safety and being respected are the major points. Originally Posted by italia
Italia there you go again impressing me with your words. All you gentlemen out there need to take notice of this amazing lady. She is the real deal. Thanks gorgeous

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SofaKing thanks for the good laugh.
A couple of times over the years I have been asked during the screening process to provide a copy of my DL and my work place info. In both cases the ladies claimed it was for their security. My reply was sure, as soon as you send me a copy of your DL I will send you mine.
Most here in our little community know me and the ladies I have seen are excellent reference, if that is not enough then its time to move on to the next lady.
[B]
Paranoid? Not at all. Protective? Yes ma'am. That I am,

I've seen far too many instances where people have let their guard down
and let their personal and private information get out and have been burned as a result.

I've got friend who's dealing with the fallout from exactly this.
His information fell into the wrong person's hands.

There are some sick people in this world and there's no telling
what some of these idiots might do once shit starts going sideways on them.

Each and every one of us is taking a risk playing in this sandbox.
I like to keep my risk at the lower-end of the scale.
Those that are careless with their information find themselves at the opposite end
and are far more likely to become the newest, 'guest2017' member.

Once anyone lets any of their information out, it's out.
There's no putting it back into the bottle.

This might surprise a lot of people but not everyone protects things they've
been entrusted to protect. People talk and a lot of times information is shared.

Let me try it this way...

Imagine if a provider had an axe to grind with some guy.
Imagine if she were to very casually and methodically start to gather up all of the pieces of
information, that she could find on this guy...information he'd carelessly shared her during their several meetings,
info he shared with different people over the years, and she took this information
and did some digging on her own, using online public data/info sites, etc..
.and discovered this guy's real world identity.. and she took all of this info and
put together a nice, neat little dossier; complete with a newly shared picture,
copies of his reviews, dates, times, they met, and every little thing that she could find
that would tie him to this hobby.

Now imagine this dossier gets delivered to his house and handed directly to his wife,
by this jilted provider; while the guy and his family were all sitting at the table
enjoying a nice Sunday family dinner.

Wouldn't that suck?

Do you think that story could never happen?

I've got a friend outside of Houston who knows differently.
He's living that story as we speak.

But you guys go right ahead and keep doing what you're doing.
Just don't say you weren't warned.

"This sort of thing is one-in-a-million. It couldn't ever happen to me".

"Ohhh, he/she would never do anything like that..., they're different".

Uh huh. That's what he thought too.

Sonya, baby. I dig you and you're alright in my book.
I understand that some people are more casual and open with their information.
Everyone gives up to their comfort level.

There are those who don't know any better and could have never imagined the sort
of hell that can come as a result of being careless with their info.

All I'm saying is that if you give out your information, you're no longer in control.
With each piece of information one gives out, the less and less control they have.

I certainly don't want my fate to be in the hands of anyone else.

That's just my take on the matter.

**Oh, Sonya, while I've got your attention here....perhaps we should get together and have an have
a 90minute, intense, in-depth, and intimate, hot-and-heavy.....uhhh, , "discussion" of things
hobby-related. Want to!?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

No, thank you SKF..I pass.
How is it fair you shouldn't give a shit what they look like you're not paying them they are paying you.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's NOT about the looks Dorthy_Monroe. I can care less what a guy looks like. More of a security thing.(I'm out)