Rates

Exactly! It's not about whether booking a sex worker is the same as purchasing a plane ticket or reserving a hotel room. The point is there are appropriate ways to deal with a sense of rejection or not being able to get what one wants. Search around for other options, wait, or KIM as Zireta pointed out.

Tiatate: thank you, I'll try it that way.

LenaDuvall: I always compare it to the outside world because clients forget this is a business just like anything else you put your money towards, there's rules and a way things go... Originally Posted by Ruann soka

These are my exact thoughts.

Talk about a pet peeve... There are scores of kick ass providers on this site, at EVERY price point, so flea market haggling seems inappropriate...
Originally Posted by Zireta Jolie

Also, those who are acting as if Ruann is only experiencing this because she doesn't list her rates may be either naive or disingenuous. Just last month, I had limited Summer in call rates posted on three different platforms: my showcase, P411 account, and even the announcement bar on my website. All these options can be found in my signature line and/or showcase. With cross references... my website is listed on my P411 profile... my ECCIE showcase is listed on my website... and so on. Yet someone will message be 21 questions after leading with how they read my showcase and still "ask" me what my rates are.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2017, 09:12 AM
But, But, But! You're not to be compared with a luxury vehicle or a high end providers! Those women are booked at the moment and not here trying to justify why their pussy is so much better than the next provider.

I can be more clear and post some comparisons what those women look like? And do a little research on millionaires and billionaires, they don't like paying retail for anything. Take your whining elsewhere now
The precise reason why I don't offer Day specials. Fuckers want you to hold on to that special for them until they come back from vacation.
  • L.A.
  • 09-14-2017, 10:27 AM
The precise reason why I don't offer Day specials. Fuckers want you to hold on to that special for them until they come back from vacation. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
There's truth to that at least as far as I'm concerned. If a provider offered me a 150 special, there's no way I'd ever consider seeing her again if her regular rate was 300. Maybe I'm a bad client...idk.
Maybe it's just something in my head like we had a good time why won't you offer me the same price for a repeat visit?

Cable company tries that. 1 year for 100 then tries to up the price to 200. I switch cables companies.

If you offer a special to somebody you should expect them to want to see you again for the same rate.(not saying you will but you should realize the client's expectations) Only speaking for myself and that's how I feel. Especially true if you got along great, level of comfort, screening out of the way, etc...

I've had many providers I've seen tell me they will honor that rate for me from now on and others never mention it.
You are only asking for the hagglers to ask you daily what hour rates are until it fits their budget great job on cutting back on hagglers.

Talking rates everyone I meet up with a girl is tacky. Most of the classy girls have set rates clearly stated on their p411 or websites.

I also will not see girls without posted rates to p411. That normally causes that awkward confusion and I avoid it all together.

Daily rate changes means upsellers and rip offs. Why pay more on a Tuesday versus a wednesday depending on how you feel? Gtfo
  • L.A.
  • 09-14-2017, 10:51 AM
On a happier note go look at Ruann's latest review if you have PA. OMG those pics are incredible.
On a happier note go look at Ruann's latest review if you have PA. OMG those pics are incredible. Originally Posted by L.A.
Skittlez posts many great pics, including Ruann's.. he and I share the same taste in women.. I wish he was in Dallas.. I wish Ruann would stay in Dallas, or visit often enough that we can hook up.
But, But, But! You're not to be compared with a luxury vehicle or a high end providers! Those women are booked at the moment and not here trying to justify why their pussy is so much better than the next provider.

I can be more clear and post some comparisons what those women look like? LOL Your call, I'll never say no to checking out hot ladies! You'd just be completely derailing the thread, but it's your life dear! And do a little research on millionaires and billionaires, they don't like paying retail for anything. Take your whining elsewhere now Originally Posted by BLM69
A logical, thought out response =/= whining, you're grasping at straws. My pussy will never need to be 'justified', I'm happy to say I'm doing very well! Cheers!
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2017, 03:28 PM
A logical, thought out response =/= whining, you're grasping at straws. My pussy will never need to be 'justified', I'm happy to say I'm doing very well! Cheers!
OK luxury high end provider lol, reach for the sky baby and tell all about it. I'll say hello when you're shopping at Wal-Mart
That's the prob with some clients from eccie! They think "oh im going to haggle her because she must not be getting biz with her rates that high!"
Nahh honey, what you wont pay, a more established gentleman GLADLY will.
It sounds as if someone should go back to making up fake reviews some more. Please do tell us about the $60 unnamed/unlinked/uncredited pussy you are scoring. *day dreams*

OK luxury high end provider lol, reach for the sky baby and tell all about it. I'll say hello when you're shopping at Wal-Mart Originally Posted by BLM69
Ok well to make everyone happy. My rates are posted with my showcase. WITHOUT specials. So what's listed is what you will pay. No questions about what you saw on a review. Those are specials I'm no longer running. If I have specials I will state in my ad exact rate, and start-end date. So hopefully now there will be no confusion.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2017, 07:13 PM
That's the prob with some clients from eccie! They think "oh im going to haggle her because she must not be getting biz with her rates that high!"
It sounds as if someone should go back to making up fake reviews some more. Please do tell us about the $60 unnamed/unlinked/uncredited pussy you are scoring. *day dreams* Originally Posted by tiatate
From your pics in your showcase, I'll pay $40 and don't mean 140, my regulars are wayyyyyy hotter and slimmer....unfortunately for you, I don't pay by the pound so you're out of luck. 350 hahaha not even for all night baby
if you are doing very well, I guess you will be retiring soon.
if you are doing very well, why do you need to offer review 2nd session specials (from your showcase)?
Let's see at $$/hr, if you are doing really well, you should be making more than 200k a year assuming you are doing very well at 3 session per day (not counting multi hrs or O.N.). heck, you don't need my money since you are making more than i do. Enjoy your Benz, BMW or whatever you are driving with your nice mansion that you live in (making 200k you should be driving that level and live that level). I like to spend my money on pretty girls who need my money... not some rich provider.

It sounds as if someone should go back to making up fake reviews some more. Please do tell us about the $60 unnamed/unlinked/uncredited pussy you are scoring. *day dreams* Originally Posted by tiatate
Just because your client from eccie haggle doesn't mean all eccie clients haggle price. I think I am established and look for the best ass for the price. Some are worth $$$$$ and some I wouldn't touch even they pay me.
I am not going to generalize all eccie ladies are thinking way you do. I am sure there are some but I would not just say all eccie providers are *@#$%$@#!&.
Good Luck finding established gentlemen that will pay you. Congrat, You've probably eliminated over 50% of eccie men but don't worry there will be some $#&)@ established gentlemen who will still pay you.
From your pics in your showcase, I'll pay $40 and don't mean 140, my regulars are wayyyyyy hotter and slimmer....unfortunately for you, I don't pay by the pound so you're out of luck. 350 hahaha not even for all night baby Originally Posted by BLM69
Slim isnt my look babe, never claimed it was, never will be. Lol have you ever paid $350 for anything? Looking at your "reviews", seems like you are simply a cheap, broke man to me.
So like I said: go back to posting those fake reviews of yours.

Just because your client from eccie haggle doesn't mean all eccie clients haggle price. I think I am established and look for the best ass for the price. Some are worth $$$$$ and some I wouldn't touch even they pay me.
I am not going to generalize all eccie ladies are thinking way you do. I am sure there are some but I would not just say all eccie providers are *@#$%$@#!&.
Good Luck finding established gentlemen that will pay you. Congrat, You've probably eliminated over 50% of eccie men but don't worry there will be some $#&)@ established gentlemen who will still pay you. Originally Posted by eng
I never claimed all ECCIE men haggle price. That is why I said "SOME". Have seen many on here who are gentlemen and don't haggle, but don't feel inclined or forced to write a review cause it wasn't a review special.
LOL but what I have correlated to established gentlemen who don't haggle and do book me are: they aren't on the discussion boards all day. So chances are: NO, I haven't "eliminated over 50% of eccie men", just the ones sitting at home, whom I'm probably out of their budget range anyway.
I don't miss, what I wasn't trying to catch.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Slim isnt my look babe, never claimed it was, never will be. Lol have you ever paid $350 for anything? Looking at your "reviews", seems like you are simply a cheap, broke man to me.
So like I said: go back to posting those fake reviews of yours.

I never claimed all ECCIE men haggle price. That is why I said "SOME". Have seen many on here who are gentlemen and don't haggle, but don't feel inclined or forced to write a review cause it wasn't a review special.
LOL but what I have correlated to established gentlemen who don't haggle and do book me are: they aren't on the discussion boards all day. So chances are: NO, I haven't "eliminated over 50% of eccie men", just the ones sitting at home, whom I'm probably out of their budget range anyway.
I don't miss, what I wasn't trying to catch. Originally Posted by tiatate
Looks like you're a pro with your 4 whole reviews, 2 by the same trick lol get back in the buffet line and learn some respect big girl, I'll clown to the streets where you'll get what you deserve with your looks.