What have we lost so far.

Guess it’s sucks to be poor. We’re earing 7/lbs crawfish and steaks. I’m doing just fine. I say to y’all struggling “get a better job” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Who? You and NiorMan?
$7/lb steak? Must be the neighbor’s dog because a decent steak at the grocery store is twice that.
$7/lb steak? Must be the neighbor’s dog because a decent steak at the grocery store is twice that. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He actually posted he was “earing” them!!!! Whatever that means. Because a $7 a pound steak is inedible!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fraud
I get a nice little filet for lunch usually. Broil it up with a couple of sides. Steak about $12/lb.
He wasn't talking about the steaks being 7/lb...but I still think that's overpriced for mudbugs. I'm pretty sure I can get them for 5/lb (or could the last time I priced them).
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2022, 08:26 AM
Charity? More like millions of families trying to decide between heating their house or eating. It’s not illegal to be a self centered pos that doesn’t care if their countrymen suffer, so you do you, but some of us do.

A sep ~is~ an investment, btw. I haven’t the slightest clue what point you’re trying to make. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I understand what a sep is....my point is if the price of oil going up enriches me and hurts other....so what.

People invest in Defense Contractors and their products kill millions of people.

My investments do not take into account the losers on the other side of the trade. Do you think these fucking people care if I lose money betting oil will go up?

That is what I mean....if you care about the poor....start a charity.

I'm trying to make money.
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2022, 08:43 AM
Whatever point it is, he doesn't know either. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
My point is that you are not born with the right to have cheap oil.

Don't hate on me for making a buck off oil investments.

Don't hate on me if I don't give AF if you can't afford tank of gas. Walk. Buy a bike. But quit crying about market conditions
$7/lb steak? Must be the neighbor’s dog because a decent steak at the grocery store is twice that. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He actually posted he was “earing” them!!!! Whatever that means. Because a $7 a pound steak is inedible!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fraud Originally Posted by bambino
I get a nice little filet for lunch usually. Broil it up with a couple of sides. Steak about $12/lb. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
0b0 is talking about 7# for crawfish, not steaks even tho he mentioned them in the same sentence.

7# for crawfish? that's kinda high for that bug.
He wasn't talking about the steaks being 7/lb...but I still think that's overpriced for mudbugs. I'm pretty sure I can get them for 5/lb (or could the last time I priced them). Originally Posted by 69in2it69
its overpriced. i don't know who he buys it from. he just got ripped off.

get it when its under 3# and you're good to go.