Doubles ?

• LynnT
  • 07-18-2011, 08:25 AM
[quote=Redsan;1483918]
OT- But its you with the avatar I want! I commented on your in a avatar thread. I couldnt remember your handle name!

[quote=LynnT;1483974]

OT- But its you with the avatar I want! I commented on your in a avatar thread. I couldnt remember your handle name!

Originally Posted by Redsan
Oh so thats the one you were referring to! That is cool
Oh--Gay for pay, too funny Lynn lol I consider myself "bi fun" I love the men but i can sure have some fun with the ladies

I do thank everyone for their advise here, its given me some insight Ive not thought about. It almost sounds like you need to be truly bi for it to work.
Thanks Lynn T & Sweet N Little
a old girlfriend sent me the avator
several years ago in an Email.
  • LynnT
  • 07-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Oh so thats the one you were referring to! That is cool
Oh--Gay for pay, too funny Lynn lol I consider myself "bi fun" I love the men but i can sure have some fun with the ladies

I do thank everyone for their advise here, its given me some insight Ive not thought about. It almost sounds like you need to be truly bi for it to work. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yes thats the one SnL! I love it. lol Love "bi fun" too, good way to put it.
Ive had 2 3ways in the hobby with girls that were with each other for the first time, it was still awesome. I also had a MMF 3way in the hobby and it worked out just fine and we werent BI. LOL
I've yet to have a doubles session but is definately on the ole bucket list. And yes, the ladies would need to be into each other for girl on girl action.
I have had a number of 3 ways, and they were all fun, even the "tag-team" style. I just ask them beforehand if they are interactive with each other. All have answered accurately. No one wants a meeting that is a waste of everyone's time. In fact, I have found providers to be fairly honest and truthful, with the exception of issues relating to drugs, which I do not tolerate.
i have done them and they can be very fun and interesting
Haven't tried a double with a provider yet. However I have had two doubles with a friend. And you are right. IF the two girls are not into each other it is not errotic at all. I think there has to be a mutual attraction and passion there.
hell yea doubles are fun...at the phoenix goddess temple we regularly have new sister duos...to get the new girls out there to seekers and to have them see how we each operate our sessions. i admit they can be awesome but they can also be weird if the chemistry is off. but i love doing them for sure!!
Tried it 4 times over the years....only one was a halfway decent experience. Mostly because, as others have noted, the ladies were not really into each other. Most times I felt the two partnered up only because it made them feel safer meeting a gent together. I wanna watch them 69ing each other to hell, or one using a strap-on on the other while I'm doing her from behind.

Besides SNL.....by the time I'm finished with you, you'll think you just came from a gang bang !!! LOL
Only did it ONCE.... my ex-wife and her attorney! I get a woody every time I think about it!
Do them all the time...I quite enjoy it so long as I'm attracted to the woman, as I am very picky when it comes to them!
There is a logistical issue that may be eliminated when the ladies are literally into each other. Having to change covers as you switch from one lady to another can really slow things down. If the women are truly intimate the concern about cross-coochie contamination is eliminated. The guy is then free to roam.

I had one doubles with two gorgeous bi-sexual girls but they were touring as a duo and I think they were a little bored. I've seen one them as a solo act and she was much better.

I'm scheduled to see one half of a locally famous duo and if all goes well I may try out for the team.

But here is an important question. If one guy and two girls is a double, why is two guys and two girls a quad? What happened to the trio?
ONE: Masterbation
TWO: Sex
THREE: Doubles
FOUR or MORE: Orgy