What do you think?

First impression make the deepest impression. For the sake of this site I hope you are not whimpster.

IB
  • tron
  • 06-29-2015, 03:52 PM
The thing about it is I work with this person, did not seek him out. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
If you work with them, then I definitely would not say anything. There are several ways that could get really ugly and be uncomfortable at work.

They might view you as a threat and try to get you fired behind the scenes or out you or just make it really unpleasant at work. Or they might want to compare notes and talk about conquests. Imagine if one of you ended up managing the other....
Agreed, this is certainly something you should have kept to yourself. Outing a hobbyist or provider is very dangerous territory. Whether you would ever plan to use this information to be malicious or even if it was sheer curiosity, you don't want to ever tip off someone that you can't be discreet.
I hear what y'all are saying but I still feel that until the OP and Whispers are confirmed as one and the same, you all should take the OP as a truly concerned lurker with a question.

It may be Whispers, it may just be a stupid hooker message board with anonymity, but you know what I think? I think you miss Whispers. I do. And so you are HOPING the OP is Whispers. Because now that he's gone, you just don't know what to do with yourself. Except accuse new posters of being Whispers and prosecuting him for it.

Now on another note, I know a provider whose bf is an undercover cop. I heard it spoken from his lips followed with a shrug and then denial. PSSSSSHHHH-he was only Joking when he told me he was a cop, he says. Not him, he hates cops. So, is he? Or isn't he? Dare I say who? Fuck no. I've got only suspicion, nothing more. But that "joke" of his was not funny and makes me wonder, was he telling the truth and disclosing when asked such as the law dictates, then playing it off like he was just joking? This is something I would like to discuss further.
  • Gamer
  • 07-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Now on another note, I know a provider whose bf is an undercover cop. I heard it spoken from his lips followed with a shrug and then denial. PSSSSSHHHH-he was only Joking when he told me he was a cop, he says. Not him, he hates cops. So, is he? Or isn't he? Dare I say who? Fuck no. I've got only suspicion, nothing more. But that "joke" of his was not funny and makes me wonder, was he telling the truth and disclosing when asked such as the law dictates, then playing it off like he was just joking? This is something I would like to discuss further. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Lol, there is no law that says a cop has to tell you he's a cop. That's dumb.
This is all too familiar and coincidental.