Tatoos do you have one?

I told myself I wouldn't get any until I fully retired from the industry. Too many men have complimented me on not having any and increasingly I'm becoming a novelty.

However, I love Tattooed Women-- so long as the tattoos are well done mmmmm! Originally Posted by SugarBeth
+1

I have a few tattoos, but all of them placed together would be smaller than a nickel (it would take you awhile to find them). It's my prerogative to decide what I want to put on my body. They represent a statement about me whether I decide on a full body one or just a few. I do not regret any of them. I do not currently choose to add more, but if I did, it would never be dependent on anyone else's opinion of me or my "ink".
I have 6, all of which mean something to me, and I wouldn't change any of them.. Xx
Years ago when it was not expectable for a lady to get a tattoo, I use to notice there little moles. It was so much fun playing connect the dots!
Not personal insults, personal opinion! Originally Posted by CrazyTrini85
Where here's my personal opinion. If that avitar is really you. Start spending more time at a 24 hr Gym instead of a Motel 8.
Where here's my personal opinion. If that avitar is really you. Start spending more time at a 24 hr Gym instead of a Motel 8. Originally Posted by acp5762
Pay backs a bitch! Glad some one said it! And you said it so eloquently! Lesson learned CrazyTrini85.
Some one post a tattoo that says "Go a head fuck me!" I'd love to see that one! Or some ones perspective on what that might look like!
  • LynnT
  • 07-03-2011, 08:39 AM
I have 6 and will have more. I love em and they all mean something to me. One I got and the proceeds went to a foundation for sick children. Mine are easily hidden if need be.

What is a stripper tattoo? Do you mean that jailhouse style? lol
Tatts are where it's at!!

Setty (SouthSide)

Tramp Stamp Installation... I always wondered how they did that!
I have 6, all of which mean something to me, and I wouldn't change any of them.. Xx Originally Posted by Valerie
I have never really been thrilled with the tatoo thing...with that being said, some women a SO FRIGGIN' HOT - they can make me re-think my stance!! As a matter of fact, I know 6 tatoos, in particular, I'd love to see again!!!

I have no tattoo's. I thought about it but I know I would regret it at some point.
Tatoos are a turn off to me. I don't mind one or two of them that are discreetly placed. Just don't care for the tats on the boobs, on the neck, or a sleeve tat.
I actually had a few clients not want to see me after I got these. But by then, I had moved to TN and was only visiting Houston a few times a year anyway.

I don't think they are unattractive, but they are NOT small.
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC0021111.JPG (103.6 KB, 36 views)
wow. just wow.

i have no tattoos. my mother was a nurse back when no hygiene was used and i associate tattoos with hepatitus (thanks mom).

i do not appreciate tattoos on breasts, crotch, or neck. i have seen one lady with a raqther large tattoo on her side - i was considering not seeing her and she broke my tattoo inhibition with her time with me ... and her tattoo was artistic.

i met a woman in a bar a couple of years ago who had a dragon tattoo that started at one ankle, wrapped around that leg to the butt then covered a lot of her back. she was beautiful and from what i could see of her tattoo (i never got to see much just her description) it was a work of art. i could handle that.

what i can't handle is an assortment of bad tattoos randomly placed, with no inherent meaning ... i mean, if it is supposed to be art, don't make it something that is from 2nd grade.

with all that said, i can see past the tattoos for someone being very beautiful and/or really having a great personality fit for me. the person i mentioned earlier - i can;t wait for her to travel back here ....