Would you see a provider with Red Wings

oh hell yesssss a woman many times is more wanting sex at this time. might be more likely to let loose and be herself at this time.
Nope. I hook and ho. That's it. And again - not while I'm on my rag. Originally Posted by Shayla
bwahahahaha. I was just going to tell him to leave you alone. I love your lingo hehehehe.
Suck a dick, hooker. And I do in fact mean hooker. Some women have very irregular periods. So yes, I did also mean surprised. Take your shitty attitude elsewhere, we have enough stupid on here already.

Edited to add.....wow.......$60 BnG. How about you get yo ass back on yo corner fore yo pimp beat you. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
That was so damn sexy.
Something about a hot chick telling someone to suck a dick gets my motor going. The ending was very funny.
I need to hook up with sillyGirl.
  • Paven
  • 11-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I thought he meant the boots too lol.
I've never heard it called Red Wing before more like surfing the crimson wave lol.
That's what we called it back in the islands anyway lol.
next time provide a link as to what a Red Wing is....

I was scratching my head on what a provider is doing with a hockey team; gang bang session or sumthing! saw other comments that suggested it was sumthing other than a hockey team.

http://www.red-wings.com/wings-culture.html

oh btw, you left out other choices in that poll;

c. don't know
d. maybe Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
one more choices

e. don't care
Come here dilbert and I will whisper the answer... ouch, the flame burned my hair.
There is no fire resistant provider here.. arsonist on the prowl burning his way into your bedroom. The bed is on fire, help... help.. you are sooo HOT DILBERT.
Thats what a diaphram is for in damming it up so it doesn't come out....you would never know. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I'm still thinking about your diaphram comment? LOL WOW!
U want me to show U?
oops, the dam broke and we look like a crime scene and you stabbed me down there with your sword. I am going fast.... give me cpr.
wait, give me some blood.
LETS GO TAKE A SHOWER... are you still looking for the diaphram?
U want me to show U?
oops, the dam broke and we look like a crime scene and you stabbed me down there with your sword. I am going fast.... give me cpr.
wait, give me some blood.
LETS GO TAKE A SHOWER... are you still looking for the diaphram? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
BLOOD? The best you could hope for is DTMR! (Dick to Mouth Resuscitation) Are you saying you knowingly are on your period and insert a diaphram and see hobbyists?
I think that's what she's saying. A lot of girls doing it - it's crazy!
I think that's what she's saying. A lot of girls doing it - it's crazy! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Hummmm I thought a diaphram was old school birth control, not a means by which you can keep fucking while on your period. WOW!
Well yes, it's a cap on your cervix. Cover the cervix and nothing comes out. Female anatomy 101.
Well yes, it's a cap on your cervix. Cover the cervix and nothing comes out. Female anatomy 101. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Some things are just better when you show some one!
Here, SL.

http://www.softcup.com/

The flexible ring around the edge hurts the head of your cock when fucking a woman wearing one of these.
Eh if you are long enough to be hitting that cup you are long enough to be hitting my cervix and homie don't play that.