Tell me one of your fetishes

Had a sexual awaking with a mistress I met online. I loved being pegged, slapped on the ass and being called her little bitch. I'm more dominate in real life and never thought something like this would interest me so much. Snowballing became the norm with her. I'm not sure how available this is with the ladies here but I'd sure like to find another. lol
  • wr2d2
  • 07-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Just petite, very thin blonde women, lot of DFK
Daddys little girl or princess fetish
Ok I am back. Cause I discovered a fetish I didn’t know I had last week. Never even thought of it til it happened. Now I can’t quit thinking about it.
It is reported in my last ‘encounter’.
During a double, while I am pounding the new girl in missionary, she is sucking the old pro gals tits(which is a major turn on. I so love to watch one gal suck the other gals tits) when all of the sudden the old pro reaches down and strokes my dick while I fuck her girlfriend. It was like she pulled my trigger. I went off like a Roman candle. Can’t wait to try that again! So, a fetish/fantasy was fulfilled instantly because it happened before I could even imagine it. All I can say is try it. You’ll like it. I am sure of it. Ats jus me.
I like getting blowjobs with a finger or some other object in my ass.