Very Scary Our Commander In Chief Doesn't know how NATO works

We spend too much on defense irrelevant of NATO- how do you explain that we spend more than the next 7 countries combined- which includes Russia and China? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
so they won't dare fuck with us u idiot. and u claim u are ex-army?
Trump embarrassed the USA today by incorrectly tweeting the following:

Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes....vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!

A former NATO ambassador had to correct Trump:
/ Sorry, Mr. President, that’s not how NATO works. The US decides for itself how much it contributes to defending NATO.
9:24 AM - 18 Mar 20172/
This is not a financial transaction, where NATO countries pay the US to defend them. It is part of our treaty commitment.3/ All NATO countries, including Germany, have committed to spend 2% of GDP on defense by 2024. So far 5 of 28 NATO countries do.
4/ Those who currently don’t spend 2% of their GDP on defense are now increasing their defense budgets. That’s a good thing.
5/ But no funds will be paid to the US. They are meant to increase NATO’s overall defense capabilities, given the growing Russian threat.
9:26 AM - 18 Mar 2017

Doesn’t Donald Trump have anyone close to him who can explain how the world works? He’s embarrassing the nation? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You can't even figure out that high carbohydrates promote fat gain, and now you know the answers to how NATO works.
STFU, and go back to Mrs Baird's bread, extra mayo, double thick baloney and lays potato chips dumbass.
Fuck you and your ilk are stupid.
  • R.M.
  • 03-19-2017, 12:13 AM
so they won't dare fuck with us u idiot. and u claim u are ex-army? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Truth be known he drove a bread truck and made a delivery to the army.
We spend too much on defense irrelevant of NATO- how do you explain that we spend more than the next 7 countries combined- which includes Russia and China? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
2 words - Pax Americana.

Plus our "allies" aren't stepping up.

Plus Russia and China manipulate their currencies to make it look like they spend less than they do.

Plus we have to take care of 300-pound retired "Seargents" who spend all their income on Whoppers and require expensive medical treatment for their obesity issues!
Truth be known he drove a bread truck and made a delivery to the army. Originally Posted by R.M.
I've seen the cabs on them ... he's too fat to fit ... and

...more importantly the listing to the driver's side is dangerous.
Good thread LW. I'm not surprised. There's not much Trump actually knows
Care to explain why Drumpf only singled Germany out, but failed to raise a fuck when Justin Trudeau paid homage to him in the WH? Originally Posted by andymarksman
He didn't! Another Fake News Assumption by you.
There's not much Trump actually knows Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How would you "know" what Trump knows or doesn't know?
How would you "know" what Trump knows or doesn't know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
he has vision (sissychappedass) when he is sucking cocks at his gloryhole
How would you "know" what Trump knows or doesn't know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's really staggering is how much shitstain doesn't know - starting with not knowing what she doesn't know! Education teaches you how little you know... by that measure, shitstain is completely lacking in education! Everyone can see it's the low-information voters like Shitstain, Assup and StandinStupid who always act like the biggest know-it-alls!
What's really staggering is how much shitstain doesn't know - starting with not knowing what she doesn't know! Education teaches you how little you know... by that measure, shitstain is completely lacking in education! Everyone can see it's the low-information voters like Shitstain, Assup and StandinStupid who always act like the biggest know-it-alls! Originally Posted by lustylad

^ Priceless ignorance. And at the thought of SC being an uneducated low info voter. I swear you Trumpites crack me up.

It's like y'all live in an alternate universe of self reflection
I believe we can refer to CystChimp as:

pseudo-intellectual
1. One who attempts to flex intellect that does not exist within his or her own mind.

2. Can probably be found with a thesaurus in hand, while in a chat room, looking up new insults that are synonymous with "stupid" in order to boost his or her own undeserved ego.

3. Typical cases of pseudo-intellectualism involve pre-pubescent 15 year olds that think they have everything figured out, including, but not limited to: life, religion, politics, education, and sex. Ironically, they have never quite experienced either of the aforementioned.

4. Pretends he or she has an opinion.

5. Posseses a severe tendency to blindly and wholeheartedly believe any bullshit they hear, only to subsequently regurgitate the misinformation to anyone they see in an asinine attempt to appear more intelligent than a used, broken condom.

6. Should the victim of the verbal onslaught happen to have a differing opinion, the pseudo-intellectual will revert to his or her thesaurus and insult the opposition with words he or she never knew existed, and probably cannot even pronounce.

7. Annoyingly and constantly refers to the word antidisestablishmentarianism, as if knowledge of said word defined his or her illegitimately high intelligence quotient.

8. Typically a hypocrite; creates many, many contradictions. Most online grammar/spelling Nazis can relate.

9. Always ends a bullshit "argument" with, "I win, so stfu." Win what, dipshits? Your opinions weren't fact in the first place.
<Pseudo-Intellectual> Omg. You are Stupid. You are an idiot for not agreeing with everything I say. I know I'm right, even though I know nothing about the subject, because my friend knows someone that read someone's blog somewhere that mentioned something about it. I win, so stfu, you unintelligent moron. God, your stupid. You're such a stupid idiot. Antidisestablishmentarianism.
Trump embarrassed the USA today by incorrectly tweeting the following:

Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes....vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!

A former NATO ambassador had to correct Trump:
/ Sorry, Mr. President, that’s not how NATO works. The US decides for itself how much it contributes to defending NATO.
9:24 AM - 18 Mar 20172/
This is not a financial transaction, where NATO countries pay the US to defend them. It is part of our treaty commitment.3/ All NATO countries, including Germany, have committed to spend 2% of GDP on defense by 2024. So far 5 of 28 NATO countries do.
4/ Those who currently don’t spend 2% of their GDP on defense are now increasing their defense budgets. That’s a good thing.
5/ But no funds will be paid to the US. They are meant to increase NATO’s overall defense capabilities, given the growing Russian threat.
9:26 AM - 18 Mar 2017

Doesn’t Donald Trump have anyone close to him who can explain how the world works? He’s embarrassing the nation? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The problem with libtards (emphasis on the tard) is that they take everything that Trump says absolutely literally. Now when Obama says that he is a Muslim...well he's just being inclusive. When Obama says that you'll pay less for your health insurance...he's just repeating what Gruber told him to say and you can't hold him to that. When Obama attacks the US and the European crusaders for being vicious bastards...he's just trying to placate the Muslims, you know, those Muslims who aren't terrorists but could become one at the drop of a burka.

Just face the fact Lubed, most of the countries in NATO are not holding up their end of the deal and now Trump is going after them. You're wrong...again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CN_cjBith4

Originally Posted by andymarksman
I think you're saying that ALL Muslims are terrorists. Is that right you racist, Nazi SOB?
Priceless ignorance. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm sure you've paid a lot for your ignorance! Grants and Loans.

Those social promotions you've gotten don't contribute much to society.

Just ask Obaminable! Next time you have one of your fantasy chats with him.

You're not as ignorant as ShitStain, but it's a photo finish!

You are a poster-child for what the internet has created:

loudmouthed, pretend-know-it-alls, who regurgitate Fake News while name-calling, marginalizing, and ridiculing ANONYMOUSLY with IMPUNITY those who challenge your stupidity as evidenced by your dumbass posts in which you forge false narratives regarding your defective persona.