What is the difference

Interesting. I haven't been with any one provider more than once. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
You dont know what you are missing. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'll agree with PJ on this. There's a lovely sense of comfort re-meeting a provider that both enjoy each other's company. Granted to meet someone from here you are almost already old friends before you open the door. Originally Posted by SR Only
While I obviously agree with that there are at least 2 reasons (I am speaking generally, I have no idea what MA's reason may be) I can think of why someone might choose to not repeat.

A. Variety is the spice of life
B. Not wanting to risk making a connection Originally Posted by discreetgent
Variety is the spice of life....but the advantage of meeting a fav again is all of the aprehension and feeling each other out is done and you can move straight to enjoying each other
-

I don't know how to delete posts Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
go to "Edit post"

click on "Advanced"

select "Delete Message" (or "Delete Post")...it is like the first option
Got to "Edit Post"

In the window for edit there is "Save," "Go advanced," "Delete," and "Cancel." Guess which one you should click?

When you do that it will expand to offer "Do Not Delete Message" and "Delete Message." Click the Delete Message and you can enter a reason or not and then click "Delete this Message."

All done, say "Buh-bye."

The option has a certain shelf so you have make the change in a smallish time frame. I back channeled Lauren on this info, too
Variety is the spice of life....but the advantage of meeting a fav again is all of the aprehension and feeling each other out is done and you can move straight to enjoying each other Originally Posted by atlcomedy
And still have some of those butterflies each time.
Well duh, don't serve wedding cake. Originally Posted by Ansley
Too late for a lot of guys.
I find the differences between SO and patron are obvious in long term arrangements. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Lauren, thank you.... your post was excellent read, simple- direct and clear, for SO who encountered a cheating partner.

While many women/men are in the dark about their significant others. Many of us will go from one hurtful situation or failed relationship to another without giving any thought whatsoever to why or how our relationships keep failing. May be the answer is in your post.
Lauren, thank you.... your post was excellent read, simple- direct and clear, for SO who encountered a cheating partner.

While many women/men are in the dark about their significant others. Many of us will go from one hurtful situation or failed relationship to another without giving any thought whatsoever to why or how our relationships keep failing. May be the answer is in your post. Originally Posted by Lucky40
I've meditated on this quite a bit.

I think the answer is in the both partners acknowledging the other has the right to change, the right to be an individual outside of their relationship, the right to spend time apart, and most importantly, the right to psychological privacy.

This Hollywood idea of romance, love and marriage will kill a relationship in the long term. I think movie portrayals or romance and relationships is a major problem. Women grow up with stupid expectations, only to be devastated, feel cheated and wronged, feel like the have settled and then deny their partner access to their body as punishment, when they realize that the story book romance isn't a reality and will slowly build a rift.

I've always been fond of foreign movies, because couples scream at each other, throw things, go through angst and conflict, just like in real life.
I think the answer is in the both partners acknowledging the other has the right to change, the right to be an individual outside of their relationship, the right to spend time apart, and most importantly, the right to psychological privacy.

Lauren, you never fail to amaze me with your intelligence and ALWAYS in a good way!!

This Hollywood idea of romance, love and marriage will kill a relationship in the long term. I think movie portrayals or romance and relationships is a major problem. Women grow up with stupid expectations, only to be devastated, feel cheated and wronged, feel like the have settled and then deny their partner access to their body as punishment, when they realize that the story book romance isn't a reality and will slowly build a rift.

Would you be available to council my girlfriend?

I've always been fond of foreign movies, because couples scream at each other, throw things, go through angst and conflict, just like in real life. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I've always been fond of European women (Dutch in particular), in real life they only scream in bed as long as I don’t need to have an explanation for everything. I am not kidding..
Simple, sex with someone you desire is much better.