Himeros Desire God....and guys like him...what do you do??

I’m new to this and haven’t seen many local girls except DD and she was sweetheart who popped my hobby cherry in 30 seconds....lol!!! Speaking of i prob owe her another visit. So reading this thread has my mind blown on how one guy could cause so much pain and safety disregard to so many who enjoy this sport. Because his actions also affect us hobbiest as well. I hope he learns and can find the respect everyone deserves. Sadly he will just create a new email and new handle but maybe this will help him understand he needs to change.
hooker board gold UITB
hooker board gold UITB Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
OK, I'll bite. I know what a hooker board is. But wtf does UITB mean?

HID
^ You need to get out more. Lol
OK, I'll bite. I know what a hooker board is. But wtf does UITB mean?

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
According to urban dictionary UITB stands for "Up In This Bitch"? WTF ever that means?
I was going with...Until It Talks Back...best I could come up with lol
WTF! In Redneck y’all, at means ‘why talk funny?’ Us simpletons want to know why the hell the older generation is trying to keep pace with all this BS the younguns are coming up with. We are all grown folks round here. Why not just say what the hell youre saying and quit all this abbreviation chit. I don’t know half all the ‘acronyms’ of this generation. So WTF, just say what you’re saying’ and quit sending me to the WTF encyclopedia to try to find out what was said.
Then Each area has different acronymal dialect! I STILL don’t know what UTF is in Colorado after 5 months!
Ats jus me.
I STILL don’t know what UTF is Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
You're kidding right?
Nope! Enlighten me. Have not found it on any lists provided. All I found was UTR, under the radar. No UTF!
Cowboy......idk wtf utf means either
Best I can tell according to urban dictionary UTF- uncovered throat fuck. basically your BBBJ?
Get em Cowboy as I don't understand half that crap either. Say what ya mean or STFU lol. Hey the youngens taught me some stuff, but us old asses need to stick with what we know best, Like riding fillies!
Say what ya mean Originally Posted by Cassmann
I always do.
I can only explain it to you but I can't understand it for you
Geez guys, I thought we were still WAITING for the explanation...seems it was given and we're just too dumb to understand up here in lil ole SBC.

Oh, and by the way...the quote is 'i am only responsible for what I say, not what you understand'. Maybe we aren't so dumb after all...still waiting to hear anything worth the effort to understand.
If ya want my $$$. Speak my language. Ats jus me.