Taboo Bedroom conversations

I'm pretty much an open book. Sometimes I ask something that shouldn't be asked and I always immediately follow it with "don't answer that" lol.
Asking about the goat again?
Lol.... one thing I don't ask about is farm animals and other hobbiests
Maybe they're all structural engineers and they're interested in examining tall n thick up close to find the perfection. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Surely you jest!
I don't mind if he talks about his kids but don't asked about mine
usually when a hobbyists does that that I just say no
No he meant if he came to see me a second time this week. I had already given him a discount for P411 so I just said yeah, I'll give you 20 off but you have to choose between that discount or the P411 discount.(they are both for 20 off) Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Making the poor guy do math during mid-stream, Tanner...?!?!? Ooooh, you are tough yet sooo good!
Here's one that I think might be taboo to some - but I find it interesting to know.

It usually comes up at the end of the date as well...

Learning that the stupid provider I had to call to screen my client - used the "cut throat" tactic of contacting him immediately after me - to find out how much I would cost, and when he was planning to see me, so that she could offer a better deal. WTF?!?!?! That's just bad fucking business. I had heard about a girl from back on the P that did that shit here and there - but I didn't quite realize how often she did it....but a guy that had to use her for a reference all the time before the greatness of P411 mentioned her today...and I was like, "I KNEW IT!!!!"

stupid bitches.

and honestly - i still didn't have that many clients back out or cancel - so THERE!

probably why she hated me so much! bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!