Pics From Hunter's Laptop

I heard that the Chinese made one of their young movie stars give him a foot job and they taped it, what else does china have on joe biden?

is that on the laptop?

and yes the meaningful part of this story is about joe and then about big tech aiding joe and then about the "national security experts" all signing a misleading letter full of false implications and then about the normal lame stream media and their sins Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I saw that video and the key word here is “young”. There’s also some video which I haven’t seen with his niece as well. I’m sure that may leak out too. Those Biden’s have some weird concepts of family.
I saw that video and the key word here is “young”. There’s also some video which I haven’t seen with his niece as well. I’m sure that may leak out too. Those Biden’s have some weird concepts of family. Originally Posted by bambino
hadn't heard niece

I did hear sister in law

but then by the time I hear stuff like this, its old news to those who keep up

joe himself lied that the laptop was Russian disinformation

I mean that family is sordid indeed, joe included
heard this, heard that, yada yada yada. Nothing illegal transpired. It "looks" bad because of a Biden name on a Chinese investment. Trump spun this as a horrible illegal Chinese affair. Trumptards ate it up as usual...
heard this, heard that, yada yada yada. Nothing illegal transpired. It "looks" bad because of a Biden name on a Chinese investment. Trump spun this as a horrible illegal Chinese affair. Trumptards ate it up as usual... Originally Posted by royamcr
Sure it has. Hunter kicked out of Military for drug use. Hunter getting into the Military even though he has drug issues. Hunter illegally purchasing a handgun. Hunter returning a rental car with phoney ids and drugs in the car. Hunter getting a prime job for a company of which he has no experience or knowledge and didn't even show up (bribery).

This and much more. That is what we know. Who knows what Joe has covered up.

One of the Steele dossier "go to " phrases was "Trump can be exploited with this embarrassing info." Trump never was. Biden definitely could but the media will just make excuses for him.
Sure it has. Hunter kicked out of Military for drug use. Hunter getting into the Military even though he has drug issues. Hunter illegally purchasing a handgun. Hunter returning a rental car with phoney ids and drugs in the car. Hunter getting a prime job for a company of which he has no experience or knowledge and didn't even show up (bribery).

This and much more. That is what we know. Who knows what Joe has covered up.

One of the Steele dossier "go to " phrases was "Trump can be exploited with this embarrassing info." Trump never was. Biden definitely could but the media will just make excuses for him. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yep:

https://api.parler.com/l/mjzKb

Why did the Biden’s want an old, frail, senile old man to run for POTUS? Because it was rigged and they could stay out of jail.
Again 'hunter who" I don't know if he did anything wrong BUT NOBODY looking is the question
Pro tip: you’re wrong. The Chinese gave him 1.5 billion to manage!!!!! And the “Big Guy” gets his 10% cut. DUH! Originally Posted by bambino
That was a target amount of investment. It amounted to about 4 million.
Yep:

https://api.parler.com/l/mjzKb

Why did the Biden’s want an old, frail, senile old man to run for POTUS? Because it was rigged and they could stay out of jail. Originally Posted by bambino
LOCK HER UP!!! that worked out.
LOCK HER UP!!! that worked out. Originally Posted by royamcr
She’ll rot in hell, with the Biden’s and Obama’s. The Bush’s too. Crimes against humanity. Bush 41 is already rotting away there.
I saw that video and the key word here is “young”. There’s also some video which I haven’t seen with his niece as well. I’m sure that may leak out too. Those Biden’s have some weird concepts of family.
You’d think the biden clan was from West Virginia.
You’d think the biden clan was from West Virginia. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Hey now, lay off those Wild, Wonderful people. Have you ever been to Scranton? Not much good coming out of there except pizza.
Where's the step mom pics?
You mean the step-mom or the baby momma? Or both?
I nearly forgot the baby mom.
That was just a few hours south of us, and a bunch of the KC attorneys that work family law were all highly amused at juniors attorneys trying to buffalo the family law judge.
All I'm gonna say is that the judge gave them two chances and then was a split second away from contempt of court, and surprise, a settlement.
In this neck of the world no one is allowed to jack around with child support.
You can't really talk about what the Biden's were up to in showers at home. Let me try without going over the moving line; it involved female Biden family members who could not yet vote...legally. That Joe is one crazy SOB.