Encounter: Tiffany at Flowers Spa is a cute spinner

Are you looking at Tiffany when you write this?
Originally Posted by vigilant17
Nothing against this one but she will never make it in the studio world and not only because of service and looks but they are drying up pretty quick if you catch my drift.
They try pretty hard but it’s always going to be a No Way ! In the studio world !
Originally Posted by cage196
You are talking about Emily
Tiffany has a cleaner p***y than Emily and is a lot skinnier but me I’ll stick to the one with tramp stamp she can you know what
Funny stuff
You are talking about Emily
Tiffany has a cleaner p***y than Emily and is a lot skinnier but me I’ll stick to the one with tramp stamp she can you know what
Funny stuff Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
wow
Nothing against this one but she will never make it in the studio world and not only because of service and looks but they are drying up pretty quick if you catch my drift.
They try pretty hard but it’s always going to be a No Way ! In the studio world ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Sir I have to contest. Tiffany is mentally sharp, attractive, she is thin, she is very astute and she now has good IOP. She is top notch regardless of the venue. I would keep her in the fight, she is a real winner.
wow
Originally Posted by vigilant17
Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Thanks for the correction, Latino!