Lets just get down with the truth...

03-18-2017, 03:32 PM

Lube-Fat-Ass
Reviews: 4

Who do I need to contact if I am having issues with a particular Moderator?

This is a Moderator in the political forum room- here's the run down- on 2-23-17 I received a warning of using a certain phrase in the forum- I accepted the warning and even have the post where I apologized to the person who I offended.
So today, I receive an infraction from the same MOD on the same topic of the previous warning, but for God knows what reason he quotes a comment I made 2-13-17- so he backdated to a date prior to when he issued me the warning.
I think this MOD obviously has an agenda against me and I even pm'ed asking him to please quote a more recent violation after I was issued the warning on 2-23-17. He has yet to respond to my request. I would like an impartial MOD to look at the "unnecessary" infraction because I know it was not warranted

Lube-Fat-Ass

Can I get an answer from someone please

Valued Poster

Lube-Fat-Ass

I am not sure if you are familiar with the political forum but it's supposed to be a no holds barred forum with the exception of racial slurs- y slurs were not racial I posted some Jewish jokes that I found on google- very mild ones I might ask- and also Waco Kid also posted a Jewish joke and didn't get reprimanded- nevertheless, I was given a warning- I immediatly stopped the jokes and openly apologized in the forum my comments that was 2-23-17.
The MOD on 3-18-2017 issued my points for the same violation but went further back to 2-14-17- anyone can see that was very childish and he has a personal agenda- it would be the equivalent if I was speeding and the police officer gave me a warning and 30 days later- while obeying the speed limit and officer plus me over and says I am going to write you a ticket for the speeding violation warning I gave you 30 days ago-despite what anyone thinks Nyer- the MOD in question needs to follow the rules- he's not above the law nor does he own this site.

Lube-Fat-Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
not just someone. a provider. if he'd called me that i doubt the mods would even care. this site is is all about providers isn't it? we're just here because they are.

and yes the mods do have a private forum where if needed they can come to a consensus.
My warning was for posting jewish jokes that amazingly you posted a jewish joke in that same forum- do you remember or do I need to send you the link?

Lube-Fat-Ass is a big cry baby Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

03-18-2017, 03:32 PM

Lube-Fat-Ass

Who do I need to contact if I am having issues with a particular Moderator?

This is a Moderator in the political forum room- here's the run down- on 2-23-17 I received a warning of using a certain phrase in the forum- I accepted the warning and even have the post where I apologized to the person who I offended.
So today, I receive an infraction from the same MOD on the same topic of the previous warning, but for God knows what reason he quotes a comment I made 2-13-17- so he backdated to a date prior to when he issued me the warning.
I think this MOD obviously has an agenda against me and I even pm'ed asking him to please quote a more recent violation after I was issued the warning on 2-23-17. He has yet to respond to my request. I would like an impartial MOD to look at the "unnecessary" infraction because I know it was not warranted

Lube-Fat-Ass

Can I get an answer from someone please

Valued Poster

Lube-Fat-Ass

I am not sure if you are familiar with the political forum but it's supposed to be a no holds barred forum with the exception of racial slurs- y slurs were not racial I posted some Jewish jokes that I found on google- very mild ones I might ask- and also Waco Kid also posted a Jewish joke and didn't get reprimanded- nevertheless, I was given a warning- I immediatly stopped the jokes and openly apologized in the forum my comments that was 2-23-17.
The MOD on 3-18-2017 issued my points for the same violation but went further back to 2-14-17- anyone can see that was very childish and he has a personal agenda- it would be the equivalent if I was speeding and the police officer gave me a warning and 30 days later- while obeying the speed limit and officer plus me over and says I am going to write you a ticket for the speeding violation warning I gave you 30 days ago-despite what anyone thinks Nyer- the MOD in question needs to follow the rules- he's not above the law nor does he own this site.

Lube-Fat-Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
not just someone. a provider. if he'd called me that i doubt the mods would even care. this site is is all about providers isn't it? we're just here because they are.

and yes the mods do have a private forum where if needed they can come to a consensus.
My warning was for posting jewish jokes that amazingly you posted a jewish joke in that same forum- do you remember or do I need to send you the link?

Lube-Fat-Ass is a big cry baby Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

__________________ Originally Posted by gary5912
Wow am I supposed to be impressed or disgusted that you have a man crush on me and I stay on your mind that you choose to follow me and copy and paste my post? Do you have a life ? Why don't you have a civil debate or talk with me in public and see who becomes the cry baby.
True but then they turned around and elected a lying despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator! Originally Posted by WTF
I think you should run for office.
I think you should run for office. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think you should jump in front of a speeding train. No one cares ahah you think - you are really a little runt that I just don't like and I hope it's mutual.
I think you should jump in front of a speeding train. No one cares ahah you think - you are really a little runt that I just don't like and I hope it's mutual. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
His holiness jogs faster than a speeding train .. u on the other hand ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3vHCh69BuE
Wow am I supposed to be impressed or disgusted that you have a man crush on me and I stay on your mind that you choose to follow me and copy and paste my post? Do you have a life ? Why don't you have a civil debate or talk with me in public and see who becomes the cry baby. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Name the place fat ass
True but then they turned around and elected a lying despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator! Originally Posted by WTF
Bill Clinton can't run for a third term.
I think you should jump in front of a speeding train. No one cares ahah you think - you are really a little runt that I just don't like and I hope it's mutual. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Really? Care to take a popularity poll you fat worthless piece of shit?

Loser disables his eccie account permanently.

I don't even think your fellow liberals like you. In fact it's hard to imagine anyone likes you?

Hey ya'll..... is there anyone reading this like this worthless tub of goo?
His holiness jogs faster than a speeding train .. u on the other hand ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3vHCh69BuE Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh fuck!

Will someone please buy LubedAss a bra? It's even worse when he's lactating.

Quick - pass the eye bleach...

Never mind, I found an antidote:

Name the place fat ass Originally Posted by gary5912
Ya better bring a gas mask Gary. LUBE still REEKS from all of those years of burning honey pots from field latrines and his fat folds won't let him wash it all off. When he takes his annual bath / shower .