Just moved to the Burgh from Texas...hello to the board!

I bet I get laid more.

Just sayin'
welcome. attitude aint bad. they are just more professional. less chewin the fat more business.
Welcome woo!
Welcome woo! Originally Posted by klassygerl
Now here is someone who
Looks like her pictures.
Has a wonderful attitude.
Is hott!
Doesn't suffer from GPS.

I agree with the majority here regarding Indy's. It's nothing like it once was, too much censorship, the management removes too many threads instead of just locking them and allowing folks to see the truth.
That's only one of the reasons I left.

Still
If one were to do a poll of the opinions on the two sites most ladies will say they feel a bit bullied on eccie.
That's my basic point.
I always agree with you Jinny. I think I’m being brave getting on this site lol. I love my indys but I do agree you get a lot of honest intel on here which is important.

Thanks for the compliments. So sassy and soooo sweet you always are.
I always agree with you Jinny. I think I’m being brave getting on this site lol. I love my indys but I do agree you get a lot of honest intel on here which is important.

Thanks for the compliments. So sassy and soooo sweet you always are. Originally Posted by klassygerl
Welcome aboard KG. It’s really not as bad as some people say it is here.
Welcome aboard KG. It’s really not as bad as some people say it is here. Originally Posted by bambino
It really isn't. Most of the regulars are softies deep down.

Way way deep down. Lol
Now here is someone who
Looks like her pictures.
Has a wonderful attitude.
Is hott!
Doesn't suffer from GPS.

I agree with the majority here regarding Indy's. It's nothing like it once was, too much censorship, the management removes too many threads instead of just locking them and allowing folks to see the truth.
That's only one of the reasons I left.

Still
If one were to do a poll of the opinions on the two sites most ladies will say they feel a bit bullied on eccie.
That's my basic point. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks Jinny

Yea, klassygirl always seemed cool. I may have to get around to making her acquaintance.
Welcome aboard KG. It’s really not as bad as some people say it is here. Originally Posted by bambino
Indeed. Welcome Klassygirl. Our bark here is is worse than our bite.